anyone knows about Smart Trading Group?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by batman, Jan 31, 2010.

1. batman

batman

From the World Journal Newspaper's Classified:

Proprietary Equity Traders Wanted
    Smart Trading Group, an established equities trading firm, is currently recruiting candidates to join our remote trading division. We are interested in both highly motivated new traders, as well as experienced traders. Free training programs and ongoing mentorship for all qualified candidates. As an established proprietary trading firm we offer the following: A powerful proprietary trading platform (Laser); Highly competitive proprietary trading rates; Access to firm's capital and adequate buying power (subject to risk management); Free training programs and ongoing mentorship from experienced traders; Experienced technical and administrative Support Staff. Qualifications: --a college degree is preferred, but not required. Market and trading experience is beneficial. --Strong analytical and quantitative skills --High degree of energy, concentration, & attention to detail. *Initial capital contribution may be required* *This is a remote trading position* TO APPLY: Interested applicants please forward resume and/or questions to wjrdt@smarttradinggroup.com. Please put "Entry Level Trader" or "Experienced Trader" in the subject of your email.

The web site they provided is for members only. Does anyone know about this firm???

2. Never heard of them until now.

3. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Firm was started less than 6 months ago. There are plenty of established firms on elitetrader that offer the same thing and you won't have to worry about them stealing your hard earned money.

Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
    Provider Name....: BlueHost.Com
    Provider Whois...: whois.bluehost.com
    Provider Homepage: http://www.bluehost.com/

Domain Name: SMARTTRADINGGROUP.COM

Created on..............: 2009-08-13 17:09:37 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2010-08-13 17:09:37 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2009-08-13 17:09:37 GMT

Registrant Info: (FAST-12785240)
    Attn: smarttradinggroup.com
    BlueHost.com- INC
    1958 South 950 East
    ** FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION **
    Hosting plans starting at ONLY $6.95 per month -
    Provo, Utah 84606
    United States
    Phone: +1.8017659400
    Fax..: +1.8017651992
    Email: whois@bluehost.com
    Last modified: 2009-04-10 18:18:13 GMT

Administrative Info: (FAST-12785240)
    BlueHost.com- INC
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84606
    United States

Technical Info: (FAST-12785240)
    BlueHost.com- INC
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84606
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
    NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
    =-=-=-=

Now UNLIMITED Storage and UNLIMITED Bandwidth and Host UNLIMITED Domains on one account for ONLY $6.95 per month.
    You also get *FREE* DOMAIN REGISTRATION for life when you host with http://www.bluehost.com/

Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

4. cstfx

cstfx

So what? Lack of registration time is not indicative of the viability of an entity. Would you also ding/disparage someone's posts on this site who only registered on 02/01/2010?

5. Never heard of them too.

What company are they?

6. I see it coming up on some Chinese Websites. I don't think this company is what it says it is. I would be careful.

7. unixguy73

unixguy73

This will likely sound insane but I believe I am on the trail of either a gigantic experiment, artificial intelligence, or higher intelligence of some sort.

I am finding many odd things with many odd domains... the structure of the Internet, trading platforms, businesses that exist yet seem to be shell organizations for automated reality manipulation and/or thought seeding or informational seeding into our reality.

There are many odd domains associated with these hosting companies... (which would seem normal)... but however may not be.