anyone know of firm with online math test?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by stray_cougar, Oct 28, 2006.

1. can someone point me back to this site??? ---I forgot the site, but a friend recently showed me a link where a firm (i thought was like quil trade, quant trade, something like that). where they had a math quiz online for recruiting (or something?). it's just bothering me that i couldnt' find it again. was fun to me, to take it. all i remember is it was a pretty high end firm in the u.s. and netherlands, at least. thanks

2. ... this is exactly what I was looking for. an aquaintance of mine here in NYC said his best friend worked for them in Amsterdam. are you with optiver?

appreciated

---

3. hello,

I HAVE A PRACTICE TEST FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE TEST. AT LEAST THE FIRST EXAM. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND ME AN EMAIL OR A MESSAGE.

GOOD LUCK :) :p

4. i'm interested, what is your addres. send me an e-mail on here. what is the test for? you mean for optiver, or just a math test similar to that, in general? i am interested in looking over either

thanks

5. rabin

rabin

6. 4 brand new posters generously helping one another... That sounds about right.