Anyone having trouble at Ameritrade today?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by birdman, Jun 12, 2018.

1. birdman

birdman

I have a market sell order going unfilled for over an hour and have been on the phone on hold without talking to a human for 32 minutes. Anyone else having trouble at Ameritrade today?

I gave up on the phone after 32 minutes. None of my position prices are being updated nor quotes do not work. Charts are updating on TOS, but TOS shows my market sell unfilled 90 minutes later. If they give a useful explanation by email, i will update here.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

Ameritrade is for people who put an order in the morning and check it in the evening. And if something wrong one gets his commission back.....and happy with that.

3. birdman

birdman

Ouch - who do you like (for an IRA account)?

4. truetype

truetype

They're displaying this notice right now -
    tdamer.png

5. truetype

truetype

TDAmer is no worse -- and probably better -- than the peergroup.
    When things calm down, ask them if you qualify for the premium customer service line. I think there's an asset level or activity minimum.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  6. ThinkorSwim isn't any better at the moment. Stale quotes on my charts. Glad to see i'm not the only one.

Their charting is some of the best you can get for the price. IB is dogshit

7. my /ES quote froze

8. qxr1011

qxr1011

forget their peergroup

treeman likes this.
  9. qxr1011

qxr1011

i did not say anything about ib did not i?

their charting lol...

10. qxr1011

qxr1011

for an ira account i recommend to relax and as i said before check your order in the evening

and if it will be 10 points below where u want it to be just to say to yourself that this is an ira account and 10 points is nothing for a long term....

#10     Jun 12, 2018