anyone have experience with thinkorswim forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by watchdaride, May 20, 2017.

1. i opened an account at thinkorswim after the fxcm boot . Been trading fx futures but want to go back to fx cash . Any one have any experience good or bad with thinkorswim fx cash platform ?

2. harkness

harkness

Why do you prefer fx cash to futures?

3. comagnum

comagnum

I do some Forex trading through TOS/TDA - I have been very impressed. I pay the commission wish ensures a tight spread. TOS/TDA has a perfect regulatory record. When comparing the live quotes with Oanda they are in synch - sometimes TOS/TDA is slightly better. Last time I checked they passed the orders to Gain Capital.

Us Fx traders like the flexibility - can size positions as we want, have many more currencies to trade, no carry costs like you have if you have to roll a futures contract. Forex is a much larger market with incredible liquidity. As a primary futures trader Forex complements my currency trading.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  4. i like the crosses when pairs arent in sync with the trend . Also want to go back to only fx . i am getting into oil gold etc . Just too much to research . Need to focus on fx only . Havent made up my mind yet .