Anyone had "Herxheimer reaction" from dying parasites/candida?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by DT-waw, Sep 11, 2022.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

Can you share how it was like and how long it lasted?

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You feel like shit day after day. For me it felt like I had a cold or flu the whole time. I went through it for a couple of weeks doing a parasite cleanse. My wife did it too and it was the same outcome for her.

3. Sprout

Sprout

Depends on a number of factors; generally how "clean" you've been living. This includes diet, travel to third world countries, walking barefoot, how many detoxes you've done and how many vices you empower.

They've come in the form of rashes, acne, headaches, body aches, stomach cramps, throwing up, diarrhea.

For me, different parasite detoxing have had different effects.
    I've done;
    Hulga's zapper
    Black Walnut
    Various Colon Cleansing programs
    Prescribed Chinese herbal preparations
    Breathwork
    Soul Retrievals, spirit attachments/release
    Sitting in Ceremony

In general, when engaging with a vegetarian diet and regular sauna routine, the reactions have been mild to non-existent.

Passing worms is most likely the one that has caused the most revulsion.

Interesting enough, after a periodic engagement of detoxing and cleansing, certain cravings and bad habits ceased to be compulsive.

Parasites are much more prevalent than allopathic medicine recognizes or has treatments for, especially in the arena of "woo."

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Thanks! Hmm so my reactions were very different. Can you suggest me, if it can be Herxheimer or rather something else?

- very nasty, but short lived (few minutes) muscle twitches and super strong cramps, but only in the legs and not painful....
    - with them, heart pounding, sudden, out of nowhere - i never had any problems with the heart, not even the slightest
    - sudden high pulse rate: over 130. i guess thats why heart was pounding
    - on one night whole body shaking, all the time very high pulse

Whats the most strange: when this started to happen I was in complete shock- could not identify what can cause this, as up to this moment I felt absolutely healthy in every aspect, apart maybe from poor sleep due to too high temp. at night.

These awful things go away gradually, pulse is normalized after 1 hour to few hours. And I dont have any idea why they go away. Cant find the reason why they appear, cant find the reason why only on particular days, cant find the reason why there were some months in a row without them.

Found a decent blog about mold and mycotoxins in interiors as potential cause of such health issues. I may have mold, but its very hard to find, might be deeply in the walls.

These symptoms tend to get much stronger when my room was not ventilated by open windows (during winter).

Now, its almost entirely gone, with only some minor things sometimes. But i fear in can come back in Autumn...

Doctors are complete waste of time and money with this. I did all kinds of medical tests - Im 100% healthy....

Some alt. doctors found candida and parasites in my blood.
    I thought that maybe when I was eating larger amounts of black seeds, cloves and star anise - all antiparasitic - finally these folks got enough and started dying.

Please, give me some hints - that was the strangest thing that ever happened to me in 44 years.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  5. easymon1

easymon1

Hey man, don't stop there, lol.
    What's the good part?
    How often is it recommended?

6. easymon1

easymon1

7. DT-waw

DT-waw

Thanks. To soak these released toxins are now use activated charcoal and chlorella. Sometimes zeolite. To what they extent they work, i dont know. But the symptoms are weaker than before.

Also, anyone knows if 30% CBD oil kills parasites? Or pine needles extract? I was using both before symptoms started. Hm.

8. easymon1

easymon1

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

If you're talking about Candida Aures (Auris)...a super fungus. There has been a growing number of hospitals and clinics with outbreaks in North America (Canada and the United States).

The fungus spreads through direct contact and is not airborne. It is yeast and once it infects a patient, it becomes resistant to antifungal medications.

C. auris mainly affects people with weakened immune systems who are already seriously ill, hospitalized or recently been in contact with someone that had recovered from a serious illness. An infected person has a 30 to 60% risk of dying.

Most C. auris cases have been detected in the New York City area, New Jersey, and the Chicago area. My sister is a head nurse in Chicago but during the Covid Pandemic worst months...she was working as a traveling nurse and spent about 2 months in New York.

She saw several Covid patients or treated family members that had contracted C. auris after visiting a Covid patient as they were lifting a lot of the Covid restrictions.

I recently had a conversation with her about this and she stated its very common to see outbreaks of fungus-related diseases in hospitals that are easing their restrictions in hospitals after outbreaks from another disease such as Covid.

Hospitals typically shut down unit by unit to do a deep sterilization if its determine the outbreak was born in the hospital itself...implement infection control practices to reduce transmission (cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces and shared equipment, hand hygiene, gloves, gowns, etc.)

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  10. easymon1

easymon1

#10     Dec 6, 2022