Anybody tried the Ergochair for $369? What's your fave?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Math_Wiz, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

https://www.autonomous.ai/office-ch...MI6IiJ782w7gIVpYGDBx3F0wSGEAEYASAAEgKN0fD_BwE

Has anybody tried this chair? What are your thoughts?
    Good construction? Long-lasting? Good ergonomics?
    The video shows the chair having more "adjustments" than any other chair I've seen.
    $369 seems kind of cheap though, which is why I wonder about its durability.
    I've seen chairs with far fewer "adjustments" go for $1000 or more.

2. taowave

taowave

Thumbs down to all chairs...

It's almost impossible to maintain neutral spine in any chair..

Get an ergonomic stool/ saddle..

Make sure it adjusts correctly for your height..Ideally the desk should adjust as well...

Keep moving as well..

3. birdman

birdman

Math_Wiz likes this.
  4. BKR88

BKR88

Plenty short video reviews on Youtube.

Math_Wiz likes this.
  5. easymon1

easymon1

Math_Wiz likes this.
  6. taowave

taowave

comagnum and Math_Wiz like this.
  7. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks guys, good stuff. And that YouTube guy did a really good job with his review(s). You got me thinking about saddle chairs now, lol. I want to try one out. Besides Staples, which has an awful selection online, where else could one try out a saddle chair?

8. if u sit long time on chair get those that recline back wards 90 degrees or more to relieve your back

Math_Wiz likes this.
  9. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Haha ST, looks fun, and would have loved that chair at age 16- or 17 when I was a little bit shorter and could fit into it, haha. But now I'm 6'3 and that headrest doesn't look adjustable. Also the armrests don't look adjustable, and I really have no need for the leg rest. Nice price tag though. And a fun image.

#10     Jan 23, 2021