Anybody living in India

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by padutrader, Apr 29, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

Are any Indians willing to connect?

in India Or anywhere else

2. I am in Pune maharashtra. Any plans?

3. padutrader

padutrader

thanks for dropping by.....not really no plans i do not leave hyderabad i cannot because i have dog and elderly mother i have to take care

but we could talk and help each other....what do you trade and how long have you been trading? me i am quite active here so you may have come across me

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  4. padutrader

padutrader

hyderabad is quite close to pune.....i love pune as a city my sister lived there in 1990 so i visited.

5. d08

d08

Last week you were living in Seattle or was it Washington? Now you're saying you cannot leave Hyderabad. Pants on fire.

schweiz likes this.
  6. padutrader

padutrader

I said I was leaving...not living....my mother is unwell

7. There’s loads of people living in India??

8. padutrader

padutrader

that is just a rumour

wwatson1 likes this.
  9. carrer

carrer

Padu, you are a good man, taking care of your mom. The west should learn from Asians on taking care of their parents when they are old and helpless. Nowadays, people just ignore their parents like they are nobody. Not good.

Your picture looks like you are a nice guy too.

padutrader likes this.

10. Not Indian but would love to meet you. Looooooooove INDIA. :D Invited by Indian Institute of Technology to deliver trading/finance seminar across top original 5 IITs (Bombay, Kanpur, Madras, Delhi, Kharagpur).

Vinod Ahuja, my Indian MBA classmate USA was shocked to hear that I told all big companies stateside to take a hike on their 100-190k offers after grad school. He couldn't sleep having seen that just an hour/day of prep work in trading made those sums look downright puny - and the fact, no office, no elaborate multiscreens, no staff, no overhead and only 1 hour per day analysis preps. He was transfixed. His family is senior admin IIT overall.

They want me to sign a contract. Haha I've never worked that hard, ever. Jumping from 1 hour per day to 12 is way three much for me. He knows I stood last in our MBA class, never did any homework on time, missed classes, tutorials, and just barely passed, haha. They know this too but I'm invited.

The establishment offered big money Indian style in Rupees. Being a trader, I was ready for them and responded with Rupee recently hit 75 to the dollar then corrected to 69. I go only for Dollar wages, American standard. They upped the quote. Now I'm tempted. LOL

#10     May 2, 2019
    padutrader likes this.