Anybody going to switch to FoxBusinessNewsChannel

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Feb 5, 2006.

1. slickman

slickman

Whatever happened to Alexis Glick? Did she have a baby? News editor or something? I see her on once in a while. She's nice. Becky Quick... I don't think so. Melissa "eyeliner" Francis is really attractive but sometimes she looks almost like a man.

Mark Haines is a fish out of water on the floor but apparently someone has spiked his Starbucks with prozac or given him a raise because he sure as hell seems like one cheerful son'bitch compared to his old sulky ways.

Quintenilla and Radigan seem like they're chasing everyone else's tales.

The guests are too smug all the time.

Gasparino has really added value actually while Leisman (sp?) just seems to want to hump his own leg or anybody else's.

Maria, wtf? She has like 99 different whigs and seems really disinterested these days. She's always stuck breaking up fights between economists or politicians or political economists. Meanwhile her sex appeal has dried up since we don't get close ups of her fully annunciating tongue twisters anymore (used to love the freeze function on my old Hauppauge video system).

Kudlow = Crank, who will always keep his show because his political clout will always keep super guests on his show.

Cramer: the jury for him is still out on him from my perspective. I think he promotes rampant speculation and it's just irresponsible to have him on TV. Either lawsuits or ratings are going to sour him on all this. In some ways he's good for the market just because he gets the retail person interested and he's really no different than the Whiz (Mandel) or any of the seven zillion knuckleheads on AM Radio touting and poo pooing.

I agree with regard to the noises. It can really mess with you while you're driving listening on satellite.

In reference to FOX Business, why not? The more the merrier. I love bloomberg for the constant news but my office prefers to keep on CNBC because one of our guys used to be on it all the time in its infancy and knows Ted David and Maria and those people, blah, blah I say.

CNN FN stole a hot one a couple years back and I see her occasionally. Carrie something or other.

I agree with all same content... they just take out the horse at the beginning of the day and start beating it. CNBC adds a little extra content with Pisani who is a little exasperating but Santelli provides some pretty decent insights on the bond market's perpetually contra view.

#11     Feb 8, 2006
  2. FOR PURE, BULLSHIT FREE BUSINESS NEWS, GO WITH BLOOMBERG. NO SUPER FX CRAP AND NO 3D CHARTS. JUST IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS THAT MIGHT HELP YOU MAKE $$$$. OR GO WITH R.O.B TV (Report On Busness) for my Canadian friends.

:)

#12     Feb 8, 2006
  3. FastFred

FastFred

I don't go a morning without cracking up at something Mark said and as long as Erin Burnett is on, I will view.

#13     May 12, 2006
  4. #14     Sep 12, 2006
  5. Urkel

Urkel

CNBC Europe ROCKS!!!

To the op question, no.

#15     Sep 12, 2006