Anybody familiar with Breakoutfutures ?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by nothingyet, May 21, 2008.

1. Hi,

I have been looking extensively at Mike Bryan's new trading system as described in www.breakoutfutures.com; based on neural networks. It looks good; but before putting in $3000,- wanted to check on ET if anybody is familiar with his writings and products ?

Tx
    nothingyet

2. How come only posters with < 25 posts are the ones who usually just happen to be interested in a website, and will swear to high heavens they are not trying to get free advertising, and "have nothing to do with this site, but..."

For example, how many people searching for a service start out a post with "Mike Bryan's new trading system" instead of just asking about the website?

Tell you what:

IT SUCKS!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! IT IS A RIPOFF!!! SITE/PERSON CANNOT TRADE IT IS:

[​IMG]

3. tango29

tango29

I'm not even sure how many years ago, but quite a few I used to get emails from him. At the time the system or systems he had cost $300 I'm pretty sure. As I recall he sent out the results in periodic emails and it seemed to me that they never made any money if you factored in any commission and slippage.

5. The op is obviously not a spammer. He has been a member since 2005 and has had no spam posts. Do you actually think a spammer would wait 3 years to post his spam?