Any trading chat groups on Telegram?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by noblehawk, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Trading alone is lonely.
    Better to share and inspire together in real time speed when market moves quickly.
    Any trading chat groups on Telegram can be recommended? or other instant messenger platform.

Thank you

2. What are you trading and what time frames?

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

Set up a zoom room that displays your charts.

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Considering Telegram is just text messages and are many other chat groups...

This is why I think Elitetrader.com should create similar like chat groups / channels considering telegram is banned is some countries and monitor by governments in other countries due to many not so nice people use it to organize and plan under the privacy @ Telegram that uses encryption for many secret chats.

Lets put it this way, law enforcement in many countries...they hate telegram because a lot con man use it for its encryption of private group chats.

wrbtrader

5. Atikon

Atikon

I'd go with discord, no ads no pump and dump scam bots that come in your channel and spam you to the brink. Was in a channel were the admin had to delte 20 Crypto Bots a Day. Only problem with discord is, that it's relativley new, so mostly kids in the trading channels who are in high schol or 1st year finance majors, hence I legged it. I'd gladly join a Elitetrader Channel though.

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You mean you would join an Elitetrader.com channel on Telegram if Baron created one or join a chat channel here @ Elitetrader.com ?

We had a chat room here at ET but the folks here couldn't behave themselves...Baron got rid of it. I think it was too much work for the moderators to keep the peace between members but other members stated it was distracting from posting messages in the threads.

wrbtrader

7. Atikon

Atikon

I'm more active on discord but I would join a telegram elite trader group

8. Do you mind sharing which are the good discord servers that you join for traders' discussion?

9. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Coming...
    Anyone who likes to receive some nice Algo signals, depending on PA, volume, TA and news, shall contact me.

10. Atikon

Atikon

Can't in good concious, most of the pump and dump schemes or paper trading accounts trying to sell you a subscription. When you call bullshit on it (I did once on a Biostock stock they were pumping) they channel you into phase two: Wise Guy, you get an invite into a more "elite" Group :D .

Look around the Journals here, learn, apply and post when you think you have something original to post. Maybe then you will get an invite (no crack at FX I'm just not into TA). I'm still learning and that would be my main motivation to join e.g. an options group. I wouldn't follow trades if I don't understand them (disclosure: I trade Options 95% of the time).

#10     Jun 11, 2020
    helpme_please likes this.