Any Successfull Traders From CoiledMarkets?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by version77, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to see if anyone on this site of thousands of traders will
    stand up and admit they were trained by Austin and are successfull
    trading his method.

So far I have never seen even one stand up and vouch for his method.

I know many who feel like they were ripped off.

The only person I see that is supposedly successfull using his method is him.

Let's hear it boys!

P.S. No first time posters.

2. thats pretty much the SAME thing for all ''Trading schools'' ''trading rooms'' etc, a very small minority of them, if any at all, will actually be successful at trading, the rest will pretend they do or they will accept losing money because ''they need to learn more''

Coiled markets is no exception and you can safely assume that even the guy who runs the whole thing doesn't make money either else he wouldn't need to go through all the problems of running a room to begin with, he would be on the beaches of margaritaville with fine cigars, cocaine and expensive hookers.

3. <i>"So far I have never seen even one stand up and vouch for his method...

... The only person I see that is supposedly successful using his method is him."</i>

Now Daniel, isn't that statement an oxymoron? I share the exact-same tools I use, with any changes or tweaks updated as well. Anything I'm capable of, so is everyone else.

Maybe you are right. Perhaps the literally hundreds of email testimonials <b>I have archived in my email box for proof</b> are all false. Is it possible everyone without exception has lied to me with their feedback?

I bet folks are lining up to vouch for me here in ET so they can be warmly greeted by the likes of you. Will you retract everything you ever said if enough people stand up? Will they be verbally patted on the back, or trashed & thrashed as usual here? What's your guess on that?

You are smart enough to know that won't happen here. Who are you trying to bullsh*t with your waste-of-time thread here?

I know one thing for sure: I have tried very hard to help as best I can, and I'll continue to do that in various ways going forward. What have you ever done for traders in your life?

BTW... will ET ever see an actual trade blotter from you? My guess is not.

4. <i>"he would be on the beaches of margaritaville with fine cigars, cocaine and expensive hookers."</i>

If I had Steve Cohen's money, I would not be the least bit interested in any of those three. You might tempt me with the frozen woods of northern Saskatchewan, venison chili and my girlfriend hunting deer with me.

Now that's more like it :)

5. <i>"Oh please AustinP..enough of the fake account postings... (snip) you take shorts in one simulation account and longs in the other... whichever "looks" the best gets posted by you...

"And thank your God you are closing up your website. It's about time.

P.S. You will always be known as a vendor who got his trading
    capital off of poor, unsuspecting noob traders. So go kiss my @ss!...LOL..."

"... and you can safely assume that even the guy who runs the whole thing doesn't make money..."</i>

Really? Where are your trade blotters for today? We hear a lot of talking from you girls, but we don't see anyone walking the talk.

Please feel free to use this thread for your own ET coming-out party as live traders with very first blotter posts respectively.

6. I am always leary of vendors posting on a forum, but Austin has been one of the few that actually seems genuine and is here to help and contribute. You don't see him promoting his site or pushing people to his site.

I understand that some, outside of Austin, would like an honest review of his site and training so maybe Austin can refer some of his clients here. Maybe he won't care. A few good, honest reviews from those that have taken the course would be a good thing for everyone, esp Austin if indeed the reviews are good.

7. <i>"A few good, honest reviews from those that have taken the course would be a good thing for everyone, esp Austin if indeed the reviews are good."</i>

19, I've always had the utmost respect for you because I've been treated the same in kind. I'm not here for promotion, I've said many times this forum is a lounge for me.

Secondly, as of 12/01 I'm no longer accepting new clients. I'm focusing on managed accounts = hedge fund instead. Only existing clients at that time will be supported in full as always.

Lastly, I'm managing a partial short position from 1422 as we visit here. Looking to test 1400 today, although I'll be out of this one by then (laugh)

Best Wishes to you and your Browns, they look real good. Much better than my 'phins (fan since 1971 S.B. versus Dallas)

8. Austin,
    Good to hear things are progressing to the point of managing accounts, aka where the real money is at. No need to discuss it further.

Browns lookin' good this year!! FINALLY.

:D

9. ssblack

ssblack

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If Mirus will do business with him, then I know by that alone that he is a class act.

All the best to you Austin.

10. Still not one person stepping forward to say that they even use
    his method or are profitable. Just as I expected.

#10     Nov 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.