Any groups/chats focused on trading crypto?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, Dec 21, 2019.

1. orbit23

orbit23

I've been in crypto for probably about 3 years now and trading it for about a year and a half.

I'm just wondering if there are any groups/chats that one could join? I'd like to see new perspectives and how someone else is executing... Competition is a good source of motivation too.

Is the only way to get into a group by paying? But which one? I am not looking for trading signals.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Telegram has a lot of crypto channels.

3. Sprout

Sprout

Crypto twitter as well.

4. orbit23

orbit23

Any good ones? Telegram is mostly of signal services, which i don't need.

Crypto twitter standards are very low. It's mostly memes, not actual trading.

5. Sprout

Sprout

It’s depends on your due diligence and your understanding of the ‘why’ of Bitcoin before the ‘what’.

Most crypto, as well as some of the vendors here have channels on telegram or discord. Telegram is rolling out their native token GRAM.

If one puts the dots together, bullish for bitcoin.

As for twitter Keep seeding your feed with higher quality content of known players in the industry and mute the meme streams.

You’ll fine tune to get just what you are looking for.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  6. Trading Technologies has a Telegram group dedicated to crypto trading: t.me/tt_crypto

7. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Be careful with those trading groups with live signals. Most of the time the admins of each group are making profits off of their members that pump.

patrickrooney likes this.
  8. This is a solid group. Some TT peeps, myself included, are active in the group as are some crypto exchange officials and numerous crypto traders. https://t.me/tt_crypto