Any free chatrooms for day trading stocks?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by rin4et, Jan 5, 2018.

1. rin4et

rin4et

I have already been invited to one I am just wondering if there are any other free chatrooms other there that are good and you can recommend.
    I am looking to join other traders that trade stocks. If you have a private chatroom on slack or discord and you don't mind inviting me please PM me.
    Please don't suggest paid chatrooms even if the first month is free.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. You’re about 20 years too late. Those guys are flipping burgers now. Learn quantitative analysis :)

truetype likes this.
  3. rin4et

rin4et

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't. Now find something better to do with your time rather than trolling threads.

4. It's hard to make money, or any real money, day trading/scalping... stock...there is no movement or range or volatility.
    The 90's was prime for this kind of activity -- but not so much today, with stocks.

Stock is plain, tame vanilla. -- consider more aggressive, leveraged things. and strategies within them.
    and of course with risky business, requires the skill and luck to pull it off.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  5. I’m giving you a hard dose of reality. Receive it how you want, but your current path is only going to cost you time and money. Good luck

6. rin4et

rin4et

I am already making money and I am relatively new. I know you and lawrence-lugar want me to fail so that you can feel better about your own failures but sorry that is not going to happen. Now get lost from this thread!

7. lawrence-lugar owned

go getem
    rin4et

777 and rin4et like this.
  8. Jack1960

Jack1960

Most trading rooms can no longer compete with quats. Many are fraud.

9. thaitye

thaitye

All these people are right. You cannot be with other traders if you want to be a successful trader. Think about the distribution of successful and unsuccessful traders. There are many unsuccessful traders but very few successful traders. If you go into a room full of traders, most of them and most likely all of them will be unsuccessful. It will only do you more harm than good.

10. I have posted many winning entries and exits here, and this is a lagged poor version of a chat room;

It can be done

#10     Jan 6, 2018
    rin4et likes this.