Any bund intraday traders here?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by alextrade, Jan 29, 2009.

1. HI...

im actively trading on an intraday basis the bund... im looking forward to create a chat room between experienced traders... i focuse on technicals...

Im actually chating and trading with a friend... my week target is 50 pipes and we are more less ac omplishing it/// you say why you want me if you make money?? cos together we could make more...share views and analysis...

Thanks in advance to whom may think this idea is worth... leave your email address to contact you...

• bund.gif
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's get one thing straight sunshine - if you want to be taken seriously on here you must learn how to fucking spell unless you are one of those trained gibbons that Herrrr Shcneidhousen has trained and lets loose on the computers for a few hours a week. Focus does not have an "e" on the end, if you are "chating" with your friend the more hetro members among us would rather you kept that to yourself, accomplish has 2 c's (like you and your mate) and no-one gets paid in pipes. Unless you are a committed pipe smoker. And you have asked specifically to be paid in such an odd way. Or a welder. They use lots of pipes.

Remember son there's some DHBs on here - spell or sink.

Or something.

3. hello sunshine... mmm to be honest i studied economics and a master degree in finance, so im a math orientated student... i didnt check the spelling as i dont care... im a spanish mother tongue who trades ok.... thank you anyway for your comments i see you are more interested in reading shit than what i was interested in... but its ok....

take care and good luck trading... alex

4. and.... im got a buy signal on my demark indicator that i have on my bloomberg terminal... maybe look for 123.70 as a target prior to a correction.... lets see... i got this mornings ride from 40... good luck

5. money management dumbass or kid.... im sure you are a looser....

6. im getting feedback from people who wants to be part of a intraday bund trading chat....which is good, i have also received mails like yours that are not constructive.... its normal to find people like you in life, but i respect you....

mmm about what you said.... there are many opprtunities within a day or not many... what i meant is to find for our community diferent views, tricks and calls from everyone from other things they follow or see.... there is a guy who trades fxs as well.... maybe a nice call is nice on fx while you are watching the mini sp depth and the dax at the same time....

and to end, i dont get it why you guys are so negative about an idea that is a positive thing for what you do....

take care mate... and good luck trading!!!

:)

7. plus.... i feel priviledge to get so much envy here cos we say we make 50 ticks a week....

listen i make 22 54 16 and 30 on january..not always like that...i learnt from good technicals and have probably what you guys dont have... discipline and feel the market....

my friend made 80 this week... too muchj??? for guys like you yes, you havent got a clue about trading... you probably dont even have studies nor education...

i made 32 ticks last friday... whats the point in making 50 a week?? just need to be patient...

respect man!!!

8. hi my friend... ill tell you what... first you dont know how many a trade ok.... second, its not a matter of frightened, its money management.... you are the typical guy that amkes a bit of money and will get his ass off the mkt in a few trades....

remember... tick by tick... assuring and not increasing your risks as you get going better.... complacency is one of traders biggest enemy...

again, i wish you luck in the days you have left oin the mkt...

to end... i wont reply to your mesages anymore... why?? only a kid calls someone spanish shit... grow up kid and respect people

9. Badoit

Badoit

I trade bunds

10. Hi...im trying to start a chat for intraday bund tarders as i havent found any so far...

at the moment we are 4 and plus you 5... 1 spanish, 1 sweden, 1 greek and i..venezuela but living in madrid.....so share views, analysis and calls...

you are welcome to join us... at the moment we chat using the gmail chat...

if you want get an gmail account alook for me on monday morning... my email is alextrade2007@gmail.com

lets see if we coulod get something good out of this

regards

#10     Jan 31, 2009