Antipump Binance crypto bot

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by elabunsky, May 19, 2022.

1. Hello,

Developed antipump bot for Binance (need open short position on margin market).
    If you wish review the signals live - DM me and I'll add your @telegram to channel.

4 days bot live result (notice, PnL in % and summary for all signals. For live I recommend invest 5-10% your capital):

bot.png

Backtest since 1 Jan 2022. PnL in %. Notice, PnL in % and summary for all signals. For live I recommend invest 5-10% your capital.

backtest.png

Regards,
    Eugene.

2. Shorting crypto based in a 5 month backtest? Please don’t do this

elabunsky likes this.
  3. Who does anything off a 5 month back test ?
    Maybe the previous year was a 90% loser , so we dont need to talk about that

4. Sure. I'm stupid and you smart. Show me your research bro. Then we will talk about it

5. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

It has 6000 trades....that is more trades that you will ever have in your entire life.

Just ignore this guy. He's just a grumpy old man yelling from the sideline.

The real question is: Do you know when to turn it off? I mean, right now crypto is in a bear market where pumps don't last very long which makes your system work.
    What will happen if you throw a 2018 sideways market at it or a raging bull run? Will it have less trades or more losers?

6. lol, you must be joking .

7. Good1

Good1

It's not a five month backtest so much as a 6000 data points test. If it short sells only then yah, it could have a problem in a bull. That said I know nothing about his methodology and wouldn't implement till I did.

8. my dood.
    the time frame is too short even if its 100,000 trades

thats like me testing a short selling system over the last 3 months

kapish ?

9. johnarb

johnarb

a different kind of bot... all operations are smartcontract executed on the Ethereum blockchain

Some very smart and creative people out there. This is not as good (profitable) as the BAYC/Apecoin claim but still interesting to see

Goes way over my head since I'm not a dev, but I can follow on the high level

10. Good1

Good1

The number of data points is more important. Let's say your test horizon is 12 years. Well that's only 144 data points, if you go by months. 6000 is better.

#10     May 21, 2022
    johnarb and MrMuppet like this.