Answer ET Republicans if YOU Dare "COMMON SENSE" Question!!DR.ZHI, PABST!!! ANSWER

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Jun 13, 2006.

According to PABST and DR.ZHI iraq is safer and better then before, are they right?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. ummm underage, the last I check the age of consent was 14....and my girlfriend is 17 :D.....and by the way the age of consent in most states are 16 :p....lol oh elcubano...next your going to tell me shorting is illegal or something.

#11     Jun 14, 2006
  2. jem

jem

if only it were that simple.

#12     Jun 14, 2006
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

he has somewhat of a point, if misguided.

The law enforcement in the US enforces the Rule Of Law, as set by the three branches of the US government, democratically elected.

Before the US "broke up the police" in Iraq, the Iraqi "police" enforced the Rule Of Saddam. Saddam murder hundreds of thousands of muslims.

The majority of muslims in iraq have been killed by other muslims, NOT AMERICANS.

I'm not excusing the US of its blundering, but facts are facts, Americans don't kill innocent muslims, (besides the occasionally temporary insanity by the troops), murderous savage muslims kill innocent muslims.

#13     Jun 14, 2006
  4. it was that simple. Did you forget new orleans. Less then 1 hour after the storm, the gangs of new orleans owned the city. Literally owned the city. if you ever watch that movie, escape from new york, well that place look like a paradise compared to what happen in new orleans. And just like in iraq, the army stood by and let it all happen. Good work marines .

#14     Jun 14, 2006
  5. damn straight savage muslims. But that is true about everybody when you remove the law. Look at what happen in new orleans. You remove the police for less then 24 hours. Gang rapes of little girls, murder of medical patients, gang style executions, murder of children, bodies laying on the ground, and the worst part of dantes hell. And that was 24 hours. Just imagine how 3 years without a police force does to a people. I can only imagine what would happen to new york, if the police suddenly saids disbands. If you remember the blackout of the 70
    s in new york, that was only for a few hours :D Americans kill, kill other americans.

#15     Jun 14, 2006
  6. Then dont do a crappy, cheap ass job on it. Fully fund iraq. Dont scrimp on the costs and try todo it on the cheap. Bring in the troops. I completely agree with you that the US shouldnt leave. But they haev to support iraq fully montarily and militarly. If you are going to underfund and under man the people in iraq, then you are just doing more harm then good. And you should just leave. You have to agree, trying to fix iraq on the cheap is insane. You gave Europe hundreads of billions in 1945 dollers to repair europe. Give iraq 300 Billion a year, and I will be the first to say, iraq will be a democratic paradise. Do what you did after world war II for europe, write a blank check, and let democracy do its work. Im not being ficiticious,thats what it took to fix europe, hard work, and lotsa of hard cash, thats just the truth.

#16     Jun 15, 2006