Another stimulus bill. And then another and another

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Apr 3, 2020.

1. S2007S

S2007S

And another and another.

So many stimulus Bill's.

Just keep the printing machine on. Print 3 or 4x of our national GDP and rinse and repeat. That should help.

‘It’s not enough’ — Pelosi wants more small business loans, direct payments and unemployment benefits
    PUBLISHED FRI, APR 3 20209:44 AM EDTUPDATED MOMENTS AGO

Jacob Pramuk@JACOBPRAMUK

KEY POINTS
    • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she wants to extend the provisions in the $2 trillion coronavirus relief package Congress passed last week.
    • She pushed for more small business loan funding, additional direct payments to individuals and the extension of enhanced unemployment insurance.
    • Her comments come after the government employment report showed the U.S. economy lost 701,000 jobs in early March.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/03/coronavirus-update-nancy-pelosi-talks-phase-four-bill.html

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. I'm afraid we're going to have to get used to it.

If people can't work and earn money... their basic daily needs/expenses still go on. What do we do about that? Print money up the wazoo and give it to people? How does that end up? I dunno.

:(

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  3. This is bad

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Yep, this is why it's important to own Bitcoin.

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

:vomit::vomit::vomit: you mean POS that is manipulated with Tethers in any shape and form. I will take a pass.

Trader Curt likes this.
  6. better have tons of stimulus and devaluation then not having an economy by 2024. If the little guy has no money, the rich guy has no clients. Did you ever play monopoly? its how every game ends.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. it worked fine for italy (1000 Lira equaled less then a Euro). And also the fed has been printing money since 2008 with not much of effect in terms of inflation. Money in the financial markets does not necessarily influence consumer prices except for assets and rent. There are possibilities the fed has too, like giving every guy a credit card, that alternates the deposited value on a weekly base. Its a feature Germany couldn't have but is possible today.

9. Crazy. Lunacy....further into insolvency

10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hyper inflation, coming your way soon, expected in 2008 but bail outs screwed it up.

Come on I'm massively in debt, I'd like my wages to go out x's 10 and my debt to therefore be worth a 1/10th soon please, if my house price could increase x's 10 aswell that'd be great.

#10     Apr 3, 2020