Another republican caught in a gay sex scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 27, 2011.

1. http://gawker.com/5834878/republican-politician-caught-naked-bending-over-on-gay-sex-site(**Warning gross pic **)

Republican Politician Naked, Bending Over on Gay Sex Site

Puerto Rico's Anthony Weiner is much more thrilling than ours: Last week, images from Puerto Rican senator and GOP cheerleader Roberto Arango's alleged profile on gay hook-up app Grindr surfaced. When a Puerto Rican TV show confronted him, Arango neither confirmed nor denied making the profile but offered this excuse:

You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't.

All an innocent mistake. Simple misunderstanding. I thought "Grindr" was a community for trading work-out tips? I've been having trouble toning my torso. Also, this area right here, lemme get the angle right so you can see it —

Aahh, there, much better. Really been trying to tone my grundle these days! Better post this picture on Grindr, too. Need advice on how to lose these three extra pounds from the inside of my asscrack.

Arango, a member of the Puerto Rican Senate, vice-chaired George W. Bush's 2004 Puerto Rico campaign.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you like looking at men's assholes huh?

3. Max E.

Max E.

The first thing ak47 did after reading this article was go to google and find the uncensored photos so he could rub one out.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

I don't doubt it.

5. wildchild

wildchild

This is interesting considering the last Democrat president is an accused rapist(bill clinton). Come to think of it, the last democrat Vice President is an accused rapist(al gore). Its okay though, John Edwards your VP pick from 2004 only got cheating on his wife when she was dying of cancer and illegally used campaign funds to cover up the affair. Don't worry though, with a track record like that, I am sure Hussein Obama and Joe Biden are squeaky clean.

We wont consider the countless dems who were part of the 'most ethical congress in history'. It would be too comical considering the track record.

6. The biggest difference is that with Dems its heterosexual scandals :cool:

7. wildchild

wildchild

So according to you, rape is okay as long as it is heterosexual? You freaking homophobe.

Let me refresh your memory, Barney Frank, still a sitting member of Congress got caught allowing his gay lover to run a gay brothel from his DC apartment. How about dem govenor of NJ Jim McGreevey and the shame he brought to his state? How about your boy David Wu who was a member of the 'most ethical congress in history'?

Just face it, the slime of the democrat party goes to the top. We have Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and John Edwards and that is only going back over the last 10 to 15 years.

The dems dont hold a monopoly of sex scandals but they certainly control the largest market share. As such you ought to shut up and come up with something a little better next time.

8. Enjoy

http://republicansexoffenders.com/

Pay particular attention to how many children republicans rape and molest

9. Not a homophobe at all,I support all gay rights.I point out gay Republican sex scandals because they are against everything gay yet most of them are in the closet :cool:

#10     Aug 28, 2011