Another Presidential Contender 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by elderado, Jul 6, 2020.

1. elderado

elderado

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

elderado likes this.
  3. Banjo

Banjo

Yep, we could go from "The Apprentice" to "Keeping up with the Kardashians". LMAO

4. smallfil

smallfil

Extreme liberal Democrats were saying that Kanye West entered the race to take votes from the Democrat candidate. Never understood that logic. See, Kanye and his wife Kim Kardashian are hated by even the extreme liberals in Hollywood, for their perceived closeness to President Donald Trump. So, he is not going to get extreme liberals to vote for him. Trump voters are not going to waste their vote on him for what? That leaves just his fans to vote for him. Do not really know what he is trying to achieve.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think they believe it might steal black votes, and I think they might be right about that.

smallfil likes this.
  6. If Pierce and Kanye enter the race quickly to establish themselves on the ballots as indpendants then 2020 will really turn into a shit show

7. elderado

elderado

Yep, and 2020 has already been quite the shitshow. Hard to believe it could get any worse!

8. If Kanye enters the election then I demand he be at any debate between Trump and Biden.....I would even Pay Per View that bitch

Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Tom Cruise for President!

BeautifulStranger and elderado like this.
  10. smallfil

smallfil

I would run Leah Remini against Tom Cruise any day of the week. It would be a landslide too in her favor.

#10     Jul 6, 2020
    elderado likes this.