another christian hypocrite caught with his pants down.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 19, 2012.

1. if you dont know Dinesh D'Souza he is a high profile christian apologist seen often on the likes of fox news whenever they need someone to bash gay marriage or obama. he likes to claim gay marriage will destroy traditional marriage.
    well, he is doing his part to destroy traditional marriage the old fashioned way. by cheating on his wife. christian hypocrites, you have to just laugh. this part is special. read it slowly:

"reportedly attended a recent event on Christian values with a woman who was not his his wife of 20 years and shared a hotel room with her."

Dinesh D'Souza Resigns As President Of King's College Amid Scandal
    Prominent conservative author and Obama critic Dinesh D'Souza has resigned from the from the presidency of The King's College, an evangelical Christian liberal arts school based in Manhattan, the college's board of trustees announced Thursday.

The sudden departure comes after days of controversy over accusations of marital infidelity against D'Souza, who reportedly attended a recent event on Christian values with a woman who was not his his wife of 20 years and shared a hotel room with her. (The story of D'Souza's relationship to a woman, Denise Odie Joseph II, was first reported by WORLD magazine).

Andy Mills, chairman of the college's board of trustees, made the announcement on Thursday afternoon to students, faculty and staff.

"God has a mighty future for Dinesh, but there are some things he has to go through first," Mills said, according to the Empire State Tribune, a student newspaper at the college. "I have to admit, I got a bit over-enamored with him," said Mills, who emphasized to students that much of the college's funding does not come from D'Souza's high-profile connections. Mills will take over as interim president, a position he has twice held before.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...gs-college_n_1980614.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

2. hughb

hughb

To verify the accuracy of that Huff Po article, I checked Fox to see if they were running this same story, and they kind of are. Actually what they have is Dsouza's response to the allegation he is having an affair. It's really comical to read. He stated that he did not know that it is un-Christian to be engaged to another woman before the divorce to his wife is finalized. Then he said he suspended the engagement when he found out it was un-cool to the church. He explicitly denies sharing a hotel room with the woman, and frankly I don't believe him, just based on his other comments that are obviously BS. I have to admit, I love these stories. Person who wants to protect the sanctity of marriage gets a divorce.

3. Person who wants to protect the sanctity of marriage gets a divorce.
    --------------

Must be two sides to the story. You can believe in something but you can't control other people (spouse).

It's easy to preach the santicity of marriage if you're not married, when the commintment of marriage & emotions and family dynamics enter the picture, all bets are off. Sorry the guy gets a pass, every body gets a pass in my book, hence the act of contrition.

4. yet again, do as i say, but not as i do.

5. Lucky for him, Jesus has already forgiven him. Allah on the other hand is pissed. Elohim says, only two wives at once? Get busy dude. Buddha thinks getting married at all trancends logic. And the Devil? He get's us all sooner or later. "You dance with the devil, the devil don't change. The devil changes you." I love that line from 8MM.

6. right of course in order for a democrat to breach their family values pictures of them fvcking a horse must be produced.

democrats have no standards and amazingly they meet them:!

7. if you think about it that is one of the most repulsive aspects of chrisitan theology.
    hitler, if he simply said,"jesus i believe in you please forgive me"one second before he died gets to escape whatever damnation that he might deserve for his actions but his jewish victims burn in hell forever, even if they spent their whole lives doing good deeds and helping the poor, just because they dont believe jesus was the messiah.

8. jem

jem

this is one of the most repulsive concepts of an improperly formed mind of a Christian hater.

there is a difference between saying and really believing to the point of acting on your faith. A person salvation is between God and the person, you think a hardened murder can convert their being 180 degrees with a word? It takes a lot more than that.
    ---

21“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

9. lol. catholics dont even know their bible. in the crucifiction story jesus was hung between two criminals. what did he say to one of them?

"22“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’"

the above verse more applies to people like you who claim to be a christian but actively work to harm the poor through your republican apolegetics. this is the verse you had better worry about:

"whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me"Matthew 25:40

10. Normal people date others during the divorce process. Apparently, abnormal people like D'Souza do as well.

He is a true hypocrite in this area, just like Newt Gingrich. They want their cake, they want to eat it, and they don't want others to enjoy thier cake. Gingrich when confronted by his prior wife (on whom he was openly cheating with his current wife) with the view that his behavior conflicted with his political message regarding family values, reportedly said "It's important that the people do as I say, not as I do"

#10     Oct 19, 2012