Analysts are ganging up on TSLA— goin down

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Corky5, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Corky5

Corky5

About 3 analysts this morning alone are making big valuation calls on Tesla. I have seen this before where a stock is loved and then all of the sudden the analysts seem to start ganging up on a stock and bring it down.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Because a 200%+++ increase within a year isn't enough?

3. maxinger

maxinger

where is the evidence ?!?!
    we have heard tons of garbage fake manipulated news
    over the past few decades.
    so we are not easily fooled.

only counter trend traders aka kamikazae traders and newbie traders would do such thing.
    manipulators are very smart people. they can think many steps ahead and they know what other traders are thinking. they wouldn't dare to do such thing.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  4. Corky5

Corky5

It started yesterday.

5. TSLA's been amazing.

It burns cash... makes zero profits(?) And besides, their cars are poor quality and even dangerous.

Yet has gone up what, 500% since March?

(I know... 0-60 in 2.6 seconds.)

Specterx likes this.
  6. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

My prediction. TSLA will spike up $200-$300 after earnings, then face plant down $500-$600 from the high water mark during trading tomorrow.

7. S2007S

S2007S

Hahah

Yep its that 0-60 that always gets people to be in awe. I think we have come to the point where we know 0-60 in 2 to 3 seconds in 2020 isn't anything fascinating...

I think its because tesla is a tech company, but in reality its actually a CAR company.

8. S2007S

S2007S

That's where I'm leaning. I really hope they get this addition to the s&p 500 so this hype can finally be forgotten...im ready to short a 300-400 pop. Or maybe wait till it clears slightly above 2000.

9. I think we should be in awe... pushing the bounds of inertia, acceleration, traction. I've never ridden in a Tesla, but I rode in a 3.5 sec 0-60 Porsche once... slammed me back into my seat like a rocket sled (sort of)!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Don't get me wrong its cool to have the acceleration but I have never been one to be about speed and acceleration....what are you actually using it for? To merge on a highway, race another STI or M4?

#10     Jul 22, 2020