Analysis by Neutral Guy

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mishwar, Mar 16, 2006.

1. mishwar

mishwar

Analysis by analyst from Non US country.

Lets analyze together. Comments on S & P 500.
    System will be based on 1 initial lot, smart, strict Stop loss, adding to a winner, cutting loser early.
    All comments and analysis of my analysis welcome

Thanks
    mishwar

2. mishwar

mishwar

Im using simple charts .. with a slight lag. The aim is to provide a subjective commentary. Decisions to be taken by user. Where possible and meets our criteria we try to hold big positions for a longer, intra day time.

Disclaimer: This is not an invitation to trade on my advice.

3. mishwar

mishwar

Index is a sell on rises right now. But nothing serious to be done. Only on 3 min charts.
    Will wait for some more time.

mishwar

4. mishwar

mishwar

1307.9 breakout will indicate a v ST change in trend. hmm interesting ...
    im planning to use my own posts to study later. So any contributing will help me and any one doing serious trading.
    The aim will be to get 2 big ones and the critical test is to have a decent number of lots at that moment. possible .. done it in a diff country index ...we shall see here.

mishwar

5. mishwar

mishwar

Ok. here goes.
    Just one lot ES short at 1307 (i dont have ES value so I am giving the underlying index value)
    This is just to get my feet wet. nothing serious at all right now esp since mkt closing

Thanks

mishwar

6. mishwar

mishwar

Aha, so the sell on rises observation holds v well for now and the 1307.9 level that I gave. So far perfect. Holding.

Will give more detailed analysis and two good bets tomorrow to test myself. Please do comment as I go on.

Thanks
    mishwar

7. mishwar

mishwar

Interesting. esp cause if the S n P underlying trades below 1305.8, will be cool for my position.

Now the danger level for my trade is 1307.6.

Im cool v basic just one lot.

thanks
    mishwar

8. His style is different, but he's spewing advice just like the RubberBird. Birdy is that you disguised as a towell wrapper?

9. mishwar

mishwar

ok ok .. closing time ... volatile .. np

was a good position wish the mkts were mid way in the day.
    anyways, we all know there is always a tomorrow.

Thanks
    See you all tomorrow. Will start early and give two good ones based on our original mechanical system.

10. mishwar

mishwar

Thanks williams sir

and oh by the way .. i dont carry positions overnight .. closing it at near the day's closing value ... 1305.8

Good start.. minus commissions etc .. i know .. i know. ..

Regards
    mishwar

#10     Mar 16, 2006