An open invitation to the hot shots of ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Anekdoten, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The signal looks like a bar that gaps down and reverses. A higher probability reversal trade.

The key isn't necessarily how to buy. There are various methods for doing that. HOWEVER, there's a consistent approach used among professionals.

That is not to predict where the market will go, but what to do when the market gets there.

#61     Oct 9, 2007
  2. Use a higher time-frame to reference the trend and trade with it.

And while you're doing that, study how the different indices (financials, notes, metals, oil) are correlated/non-correlated. Putting the time in to study these concepts will result in successful and profitable trading.

Good trading,

JJ

#62     Oct 9, 2007

3. cx= anek=piker=moron. Here is my word of wisdom for you. DON"T TRADE, use the internet for whacking instead.

#63     Oct 9, 2007
  4. if Anek is Cx

man what a small timer,

you have lot of grass to eat Anek before you'll start shiting green

LOL :D

#64     Oct 9, 2007
  5. One of my trading methods is a type of trading that would NOT be a problem is millions of others were to trade exactly that method

I mean sure thing we would have the largest bubble in the history of mankind,
    Or a never ending recession (gummint would have to suspend trading)

But you get the point

SO ????

Why don’t I share it, is it not logical to conclude that I should then share such a strategy with at least few people.

Well no. I sort of paid a very high price for my knowledge

So even a strategy that would not undermine me if shared will NOT be shared.

It is sad that most of you can not understand me

Maybe 5% here knows what I speak of, but others will not, can not, could not.

#65     Oct 9, 2007
  6. neke

neke

Are you aware your signals all took place on the same day? Yes, I believe any good trader knew that day was climactic, and you could have bought just about anything and made money in the ensuing days.

Why not present something that happens more than once a year?

#66     Oct 9, 2007
  7. Beware.

High of day is higher than previous day.

The close is below the low of the previous day.

Volume of current day is higher than previous day.

#67     Oct 9, 2007
  8. There was a prior thread (without the challenge attitude) where a moderator compiled some of the best threads in ET history and most of those threads involved someone revealing the details of their trade methodology.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/search.php?s=

You should have researched this topic and then linked that prior thread to your opening statement to show what true sharing is all about.

There are also prior 3 particular journals that didn't make the list (I don't know why) where ET members shared the generalities of their methods along with posting actual brokerage statements that showed entries and exits to correlate with what they discussed as their methodology.

The real hot shots of ET are the ones that consistently post in the Trader P/L threads and trying to get them to cough up info is like trying to squeeze a diamond out of a piece of coal.

Anyways, all the above can be researched and found at ET...

No challenges nor invitations needed.

Mark

#68     Oct 9, 2007
  9. Thread closed by request

Comment:
    "Clearly a waste of time, Anek"

#69     Oct 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.