An open invitation to the hot shots of ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Anekdoten, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can spoon feed an edge to 100 here, and but a few would avert blowup. It's human nature. Now tell me why anyone with edge would dilute it?

#31     Oct 8, 2007
  2. Atticus's edge is that he takes the other side of my forex trades.

:D

Hope I did not kill your edge atty ;)

#32     Oct 8, 2007
  3. cause I've been there

I have since left the matrix

I've been watching you, I know you feel there is something wrong with this world

if you are ready just say the word

and I will send my people to WAKE YOU UP from this dreamworld

:D :D :D

#33     Oct 8, 2007
  4. Please never leave me. JK. Hope you managed a short EUR today.

#34     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Ignore Illumi. From his last three out of body experiences, he only returned twice...

#35     Oct 8, 2007
  6. Red or Blue pill ....

Anek

#36     Oct 8, 2007
  7. Contribution:

There is much wisdom in seasonal spreads a la hrokling. There is little that works. This has, for a long time.

#37     Oct 8, 2007
  8. Sorry Anek, but all those posts in only a few months= LOSER. The premise of your thread shows that you have little understading on how the market works. Anyone who broadcasts how his edge works has just put a double barrelled 10 guage to it's head and squeezed the trigger. Everyone can't be using the same successful tactics This is why trading books are useless. You hearing this Timmay.

Rennick out:cool:

#38     Oct 8, 2007
  9. Surdo

Surdo

Anek:

Let's dig out the archives of PureTick where you "pretend" to trade 30 lots of YM, remember that stage of your career Pinocchio?

el surdo

#39     Oct 8, 2007
  10. "I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know." MT

..so you are ok.

Anek

#40     Oct 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.