Amsterdam Trader needs to hang Series 3

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ariva308, Feb 10, 2010.

1. ariva308

ariva308

Hello,

I am currently trading in physical coffee for a trading house in the Netherlands so I don't need my Series 3. However, I do not want to lose it and would like to hang it somewhere and in return maybe start a part-time European operation for you here in Amsterdam. Only serious replies please. I can trade energies, metals, softs, fx, equity indices, and financial futures.

Thank you,
    SAMUEL

2. [​IMG]

3. ariva308

ariva308

Listen you knucklehead, I said serious replies only. You check me out on the NFA website. If anyone out there is serious give a call, I have references out of NYC and I am registered with the NFA. And, finally why don't you worry about putting on a winning trade instead of "fu&$ing" with people.

4. The terms of Service prevent people soliciting commercial business on Elitetrader. Do you not understand what "Spam" means??

6) Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. As a person who does not represent one of our site sponsors, you are not to solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business...

5. How to become "a paying site sponsor"?
    What is the cost?

6. The terms of Service prevent people soliciting commercial business on Elitetrader. Do you not understand what "Spam" means??

6) Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. As a person who does not represent one of our site sponsors, you are not to solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business...

7. ariva308

ariva308

Well then what is the purpose of using the website if you can't use it to network and help out your fellow traders. No problems, somebody has to enforce the rules. Later, AR

8. ariva308

ariva308

Oh and don't forget to put on that winning trade!!!

9. "in return maybe start a part-time European operation for you here in Amsterdam."

The purpose of the website, is to not shroud "helping fellow traders" with "seeking commercial opportunities"

This should have been obvious, as every forum pretty much has the same desire not to receive spam...