AMP Trading is the premier Ninja Trader brokerage firm

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by AMP_Futures, Jul 28, 2008.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Trading is the premier Ninja Trader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the Ninja Trader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

2. Would you please list some reasons that an ES trader should choose AMP rather than MIRUS.

3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP is not specific to only 1 datafeed...We support 3 different Ninja platforms...Zen-Fire, TT and Ninja FX...this gives the trader more Ninja options

4. Mup

Mup

Whats the advantage of AMP rather than just opening an account direct with Dorman??

5. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Support and Rates

6. Mup

Mup

Could you give an example for the ES compaired to Dorman's rates...?

Whats the difference in Support on Self Directed accounts...?

Also is Ninja Trader Free like Velocity ???

7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Could you give an example for the ES compaired to Dorman's rates...? Ninja/Zen-for ES: Dorman last quote I heard is $4.70rt AMP $4.30rt.

Whats the difference in Support on Self Directed accounts...? AMP is trained to keep your platform up and running on a daily basis...Dorman is reponsbile for clearing the trades.

Also is Ninja Trader Free like Velocity ??? I was informed today that Velocity will be discontinuing the Free Ninja offer. With Ninja/Zen there are 2 version of Ninja offered 1) Free 2) Subscription based features...here is the link for a comparision of the two versions: http://www.ampfutures.com/ninja_trader.php

8. Mup

Mup

Thanks for the info

Do you have Euro & Sterling based deposit accounts ??

9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

10. Mup

Mup

Thanks I'll take a look :)

#10     Jul 29, 2008