AMP Exclusive - Brand NEW - TradingView - 1st time EVER Available for Live Trading & FREE @ AMP

Discussion in 'Events' started by AMP_Futures, Mar 24, 2016.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

[​IMG]

Mobility of a Modern Browser: Any OS, Any Device, Anywhere in the World

AMP is proud to announce we are the 1st to make Live Trading Available using TradingView. This is very advanced browser based charting platform, that now at AMP you can use to trade live from any browser. Major Difference - This is not mobile phone trading, this is Browser Trading. All you do it open any internet browser (Chrome, IE, FireFox, Safarai, Android, any browser...) and type in https://amp.tradingview.com/ enter your AMP Trading Credentials and bingo....you are trading.

We have massively enabled all of our existing AMP-CQG Customers Trading Credentials with TradingView, so nothing needed to be adjusted. All new AMP-CQG customers going forward will be automatically enabled for TradingView by default & for FREE!
    *No Monthly Platform Fees and No Extra Per Contract Fees!

Click here for more features details and sign up for Free Demo>>

TradingView is an advanced financial visualization platform with the ease of use of a modern website. Whether you are looking at basic price charts or plotting complex spread symbols with overlayed ratios, we have the tools and data you need.

Thanks to the latest HTML5 technology and cloud-based setup, our charts will work on ANY modern browser and OS. TradingView works on any modern device, such as iPads, iPhones, and Android/Windows/Linux phones, tablets and computers.

TradingView cloud servers do all the heavy lifting – you no longer need to buy an expensive trading computer to get top-notch charting and data. You’ll always have access to latest market news, favorite charts and chat with other members wherever you are.

Click Chart to Watch TradingView Video in Real-Time.

[​IMG]

Regular & Advanced Chart Types
    TradingView has regular and advanced chart types, each one helps analyze the market at a different angle. A Candlestick chart will show you how price moved within a certain time period (i.e. a minute, or day), and Renko charts will show if the trend is up or down. Learn more about Chart Types on TradingView!

[​IMG]

Custom Spread Charts
    Spread charts are a powerful tool for tracking custom comparisons, for example the difference between Microsoft and Google stocks. You can build any spread chart on TradingView by typing in a custom formula using (+-*/), i.e. “MSFT + GOOG” Learn more about Spread Charts on TradingView!

50+ Intelligent Drawing Tools
    Drawing tools help you understand what stock prices are doing, and track how your predictions turn out. You can write on your chart or do freehand drawings, drag simple trend lines from A to B, apply the widespread Fibonacci and Gann tools, or apply the popular Elliot Waves. Learn more about Drawing Tools on TradingView!

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

The CQG Demo Server has been re-loaded (added another 1'000 demo credentials)

Anyone that signed up for the Free AMP/TradingView Demo and did NOT receive the email with the demo credentials can sign up again now: https://www.ampfutures.com/platforms/tradingview/

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

3. JoeKid

JoeKid

Went straight to live trading with TradingView on my 12.9" iPad Pro while I was on vacation. I'm amazed on how well this works using a web browser, in the portrait position I have plenty of real estate. With the iPad weighting 1.5lbs vs a 10lb 17" gaming laptop and iPad Pro's ability to use wifi or my Moblie data network, TradingView has turned trading into being easily portable. The performance is great because all the indicator computations are done on TradingViews servers. (Note: you will need a special model of the iPad in order to be able to use your Moblie data network)

Presently I'm using TradingView browser based trading instead of running MultiCharts on my laptop.

The only thing I miss with TradingView is the ability to have trailing stops or automatic stops place when is filled and OCO orders (bracket orders).

Thanks AMP and TradingView!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016