Am I Just A Piece Of...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 17, 2004.

#11     Apr 17, 2004

2. Don't feel bad about the girl. She didn't even have the courtesy to respond to the pm I sent her.

#12     Apr 17, 2004
  3. I just went long Aug Peanut butter and shorted Sep condom futures.

and you thought everything has been arb'ed already.

#13     Apr 17, 2004
  4. What PM would that be? I only got one from you and I did respond. So actually, its you who hasn't responded.

OK boys, I've just about taken all the meanness I can handle for one day and I haven't even made it out to the bars yet tonight.

Enjoy your evening, I'll do the same.

#14     Apr 17, 2004
  5. I'm sorry. I never received your pm. Please resend it.

#15     Apr 17, 2004
  6. Even though my buff bod and six-pack abs are saying to the world I am a real man, I'm not afraid to show my feelings and sensitive side. I like to listen to a woman and cook her a fine meal if she's had a bad day. I'm a multimillionaire ex-pro football quarterback, but I still work hard on my movie producing business and I also take long trips to the islands. I like to walk on the beach at sunset...

:D

#16     Apr 17, 2004
  7. Posting PMs is allowed. Altough it is an aggressive maneuver, usually it's the KO bomb that nails the opponent. Once Waggie posted Mav's personal PMs, Waggie apparently tripped a few hot wires in Mav and Mav blew out resulting in a ban.

I didn't know Mav nor have I read the war posts between Wag and Mav but... good work, Wag, on your techniques, tactics wise, you kicked ass, bud. And, Mav, if you're reading this, I am not railing on you, as I have been banned more than once myself - I know that it makes it difficult to finish your warring, that, you may have actually won had the lightweight admins allowed you to continue.

I once had this whackout chick who was mixing it up with me on and on, well... I guess she set me up, because one night about 2:45AM I PMed her on YIM a rather suggestive message (something about her and me in a hot tub ... *cough*) ... the next day she posted that on the now defunct Yahoo Experts forum and... my lady friend I was with actually READ it.

You could imagine the wonders it worked in my personal life, heh.

Cheers!

trade off

#17     Apr 18, 2004
  8. LOLOL

#18     Apr 18, 2004
  9. Gee... maybe she sent ME a freekin PM in reply to the... 40... I sent her, and I never received it - hm...

:confused:

to

#19     Apr 18, 2004
  10. Gee... now I am not too sure about me receiving any reply PMs from Lauren ... I guess my PMs to her about her scaling and cleaning the fish we may catch off the pier at 2AM in Santa Monica may not have done the trick.

#20     Apr 18, 2004