Allow me to re-introduce the Christ

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unretired, Mar 12, 2010.

1. This is Raw ... but it is Real.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YNJ5oi1cw2I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YNJ5oi1cw2I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Yes, you are allowed to re-crucify the truth as many times as you like. Hopefully, you won't crucify yourself while your at it. But probably you will, until you decide not to do it anymore. Then you will be one of the chosen few.

Christ!

3. I am hypnotized.
    But I did not see the Christ when she re-introduce. I thought the Christ would go on the stage with her.:D

4. You are quite disturbed and act as though you know Christ ...
    but you have created an image in your own mind, of your own making to worship.

That is pure idolatery.

The sad thing is that the epitome of selfishness you are trapped in is
    steeped with pride and causes you to remain blind to the truth.

You need deliverance from that demon.

Perhaps if you get free by this bit of truth ... just perhaps you are a true seeker and then can find the truth.

5. You act as though you know good and evil. The good and evil world you think you live in is an image (think: imagination) in the mind of Christ. Yes, its of my own making.

And yes, it's an idol, made of imagination, and given the titles and attributes of Go(o)d, such as "good", "reality"..."everything"..."the world", and "truth". An idol usurps the place of Go(o)d.

Pride is the denial of Self as Go(o)d Our Father created His only begotten Son. Pride is another self...the re-creation of the Son of Go(o)d. Pride demands and insists that the Eternal One can change and become another "self". Whether this other self is big or small, it is prideful, unwilling to admit it is a lie against the Truth. And that is the epitome of "selfishness".

The world around your prideful "self" is like a demon in the mind of Christ. It can only be overcome (exorcised) as you lay down your prideful "self" and accept your Self as Our Father created You.

I appreciate your willingness to offer help in the only way you can. It's like offering wine to Jesus on the cross. He did not need it, but accepted the gesture of kindness. Likewise, I accept your gesture. But don't be fooled, your mind is possessed of something you have no clue about it's scope. I am here to set your mind free of it's captor.

Christ!

6. Actually you err here ... I know Christ ... so it is you who still eats from the cursed tree.

I have told you truth ... you reject it ... the correction remains on you.

7. Its no use talking to him. He claims to be Christ and at the same time rejects anything in the bible that goes against his thinking(which is nearly everything) His thinking is this buddist hippy type drug induced revelation that makes him think he is God or that he was "chosen"

One day he will die though, and find out he is not God.

8. loza

loza Guest

Jesus was a commie jew who got into trouble with the romans and local politiko's. There is zero evidence that he lived when the legends(bible, hearsay) claim he did, however in the Torah there is some reference of him about 100-year prior the biblical legend....he was however stoned not crucified...same difference....
    He was a great man but NOT GOD!

9. loza

loza Guest

Get real....
    The bible is not the word of god but a hodge podge books assembled by some people a hell of a long time ago. It is all in your head somehow that it is sacred or the word of god, just like the koran is "sacred" to the Muslims...

10. I figured as much. It is easy to see ... when truth and light is brought up
    ... it forces a manifestation of this type of "anti-christ" to expose it's true nature.

This is what we have seen ...
    Eph 5:11-13 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness,
    but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them. …
    But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light.

... the nice thing is ... this is really a heart felt vid in honor of Jesus Christ.

Here is another great vid:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gw3PNoRHaJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gw3PNoRHaJQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#10     Mar 13, 2010