All of the sudden the imf wants in on cryptocurrencies, haaa ...what a joke!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Oct 13, 2017.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Hahahaha....I can't stop laughing

All of the sudden every is worried about not being involved in the cryptocurrency game......all of the sudden the price goes up and now Lagarde says Central banks and regulators need to get serious about digital currencies....bahhhh hahahahahahaha

Wasn't Bitcoin and altcoins all about being decentralized and not having any big financial institution involvements ???? Well well well look what's happening.... all those who thought cyrprotcurrencies were the best kept secret now have the IMF involved in getting in on a piece of the action...only because of the price of what the cryptocurrency market is worth....if it was worth a few hundred thousand they wouldnt even care now that the virtual currency exchange is worth nearly $200 billion they want in..... this is is the biggest tulip mania the world has ever witnessed....

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/13/bit...ital-currency-imf-christine-lagarde-says.html

It's time for the world's central banks and regulators to get serious about digitalcurrencies, according to the head of the International Monetary Fund.

Global financial institutions are taking risks by not watching and understanding emerging financial tech products that are already starting to shake up the financial services and global payments system, according to IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde.

"I think that we are about to see massive disruptions," Lagarde told CNBC in a Facebook Live interview on the sidelines of the IMF Annual Meetings in Washington D.C.

2. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

There has to be reason for this. Why do you think they want in on it now? Do you think they could've stopped it if they wanted to?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

4. S2007S

S2007S

Exactly....greed...that's all this world is about...it's just because they see the value of cryptocurrencies jumping is the only reason they want in...and that goes for the banks and every other government and corporate entity.......

5. piezoe

piezoe

Not really. You've misinterpreted "...Central banks and regulators need to get serious about digital currencies."

i960 and d08 like this.
  6. sss12

sss12

And to all those who thought BC would operated in this utopian world with no government interference....

This may be simplistic, but why couldn't the G8 countries just slap a punitive tax/Tarif on BC transactions with fiat currencies ?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  7. S2007S

S2007S

If Bitcoin is decentralized and off the grid meaning not regulated why do people still have to pay taxes on cryptocurrency gains????

:p:p:p

8. O(1)

O(1)

9. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO...ROFLMAO...GREED...GREED...MONEY...MONEY...TAXES..TAXES...ROFLMAO...THEY GOTTA GET SOME OF THAT PIE......

10. i960

i960

It's not that they want a piece of the pie. It's that they want it and the entire concept gone.

This has nothing to do with cashing in and everything to do with regulating these types of things out of existence.

#10     Oct 14, 2017