Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship in Gold-Covered Roasted Babies to Eat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 2, 2012.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-believes-bilderberg-attendees-ship-gold-covered-182414136.html

Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship in Gold-Covered Roasted Babies to Eat

Last month, police in Thailand arrested a British citizen after six roasted fetal corpses were found in his luggage. The bodies were believed to be between two and seven months old, according to the Guardian. Some were plated in gold leaf, apparently for use in black magic rituals.

Image source: Reuters

Outside the annual Bilderberg meeting in Virginia on Thursday, Alex Jones of Infowars accused attendees of possessing the same thing — to eat.

Video posted online captured Jones shouting into a bullhorn outside the meeting place, claiming Bilderberg members “ship in roasted babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat” — and making it clear he wasn’t kidding.

“Every week they catch them shipping little babies wrapped in gold foil for these guys to eat. They admit that’s where it goes to, I’m not making this up,” Jones said.

“Alright this is just a person going to pick somebody up, they’re probably bringing him some child to rape or something in the trunk — no I’m not kidding, these people are sick.

“Every week they catch them shipping little babies wrapped in gold foil for these guys to eat. They admit that’s where it goes to, I’m not making this up.

“You think I’m talking about babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat — I’m not, I’m not joking about that.

“This officer’s laughing at me — $10,000 they try to ship in roasted babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat, $10,000 right now. You will lose, you will lose the bet!”

The private, three-day meeting is taking place in Chantilly, Va., 25 miles outside the nation’s capital. It has brought together protesters and conspiracy theorists convinced the secretive group runs the world. Officially, Bilderberg is a forum for a “broad cross-section of leading citizens“ to discuss ”topics of current concern especially in the fields of foreign affairs and the international economy.”

The meeting concludes June 3.

2. Go to the "trading" site of his friend (won't mention the name of the site, but a bit of googling will get you there). I kid you not: they have a section for folks they consider tin foil hat wearers.
    I swear, you just can't top real life with fiction, not with folks like Alex Jones and his friends around.

3. achilles28

achilles28

Did you bother to read the Guardian article? It says right there Thai Police confiscated dead fetuses covered in gold leaf paper, for use in black magic ceremonies. Black magic means they eat them. Are you really so insulated in your stupid little worlds you can't imagine fucked up people doing fucked up shit? Google the nazis. Their top echelon was heavily involved in the occult. A lot of European nobility, royal families and politicians, are, as well. This is common knowledge. That's what Bohemian Grove is. The cremation of care ceremony is a mock human sacrifice to the Canaanite Owl god Moloch. Many of the top attendees at The Grove are Bilderbergers. Look it up, bitches.

A British citizen has been arrested in Bangkok on suspicion of smuggling human infant corpses for use in black magic rituals after the bodies of six babies were found in a suitcase in a hotel room, Thai police have said.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/18/briton-arrested-thailand-babies-corpses

4. I used to watch and read Alex Jones back when I was getting over my Coast addiction. Art Bell had retired and George Noory and Ian Punnet were left. Coast has not been the same.

Alex Jones tho is stuck on one topic, the New World Order. It is too late for that, the NWO is here. In very short order, the monetary crisis will be solved by the elimination of paper money. That is the endgame right there.

That is one more reason why I take politics and religion so lightly.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hk6-TcPIBbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Yeah we read it. Yeah there's seriously fucked up people in the world. Now, oh paranoid conspiracist (I have yet to see a raving loon conspiracy you didn't like), do you have any evidence other than your own fevered imagination that there's any connection whatsoever between that story and the Bilderberg meeting?

6. Things can be hidden tref. Cops, military personnel and medical professionals know this much better than the general population. If you talk to veterans of any of these three disciplines, most will tell you ( after they have nothing left to lose) that they have PARTICIPATED in conspiracies. By conspiracy I mean the cover-up of a highly undesirable act by a large group of people. One reason why I do not dismiss out of hand these theories is that I know that large groups of people can keep a secret for a fairly long time.

The ability for conspiracies has been strengthened over the years by the public knowledge that whistle-blowers get punished, regardless of what that silly law says.

7. Proof, please. Anybody can speculate.

8. Do we have 'proof' Osama Bin Laden is dead or are we just speculating?

9. Heard from him lately?
    This place and its idiots are getting to the point of not even being entertaining anymore. If I wanted this level of lunacy & stupidity, I could hang out at that other "trading" forum.

10. How quickly you turn on your own logic. That was easy to see coming.

I haven't heard from a lot of people lately. Surely they're all dead.

#10     Jun 3, 2012