Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 15, 2013.

1. achilles28

achilles28

DHS tells us that today's terrorist isn't a Muslim, Jihadi from the middle east.

Noo.... they're white, American males, that wear a John Deer hat, ride a tractor and believe in the second Amendment.

As such, today's suspect will no doubt be a white, american male, possibly with ties to al queda or "homegrown radicals", that espouses strong libertarian or constitutional beliefs the Left-wing media will construe as diabolical "anti-government hate speech".

Freedom lovers are terrorists. Therefore, freedom is bad (guilt by association, for the dummies). Therefore, it's time to get rid of the Constitution to keep us safe from the dirty freedom.

Anyhow, same bullshit. Napolatino and Obama are the real terrorists. 9 times out of 10 all these foiled terrorist plots are FBI pastys and plants. Any Government official that proposes to take away my freedom, using intimidation and threats of fear to my safety, is a terrorist. That's the textbook definition of terrorism.

#11     Apr 15, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

It depends on what the facts are and who is involved.

#12     Apr 15, 2013
  3. Not really ,I'd say the muslim brotherhood sympathizer in the oval office got exactly what he wanted.

Now watch them try to spin this as an excuse for taking even more of our rights away.

#13     Apr 15, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

I was thinking the same thing. "Never let a crisis go to waste". Isn't that what some in this admin have been known to say?

#14     Apr 15, 2013
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Well it wasn't the anti-tax crowd - the TAX PAYERS were all at work when it happened.

As Glenn Beck said, if it were some anti-government group responsible, they would have attacked a gov't building or institution, not a parade.

#15     Apr 15, 2013
  6. I couldn't agree more.

#16     Apr 15, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

95% chance it was a Government or FBI patsy.

#17     Apr 15, 2013
  8. dunno.. but the 'occam's razor' answer is jihadis, imo. it just reeks of something they would do and seems like the most simple explanation atm to me.

#18     Apr 15, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given the Obama regime's penchant for lies, are you guys even sure we'll get the true facts?

#19     Apr 15, 2013
  10. achilles28

achilles28

I agree. Problem is, most of these jihadis have close ties to the CIA and/or US Military...

#20     Apr 15, 2013