AIG caught having a SECRET luxury resort meeting

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Unhommefou, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Well, there we are. Rewards for those who brought in more business for AIG. I knew it was one of those two.

#11     Nov 11, 2008
  2. ipatent

ipatent

Draft all highly paid execs of bailout aid companies into the military, they can sleep on cots and have their meetings in the mess hall.

#12     Nov 11, 2008
  3. MattF

MattF

this one may fall more into the "secrecy" bit then the actual spending. Then again, got to keep up with the image, even if it's faltering :D (or for that matter, using other companies and sponsors to fund these things as favors)

No matter what, these things cost 6 figures minimum to throw...just typically on the hotel rooms.

And sure, definitely can't do these at the Holiday Inn...:cool:

#13     Nov 11, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

Why? Hookers won't go to a Holiday Inn?

#14     Nov 11, 2008
  5. FUCK them

if they can do it on their OWN FUCKING DIME, then FINE

but dont give me this 'it's their culture' SHIT, if they have to have WELFARE to do it, because it's not my culture to subsidize it

these assholes need a 'paradyme shift'

#15     Nov 11, 2008
  6. how are they 'keeping up their image', when they're hiding their logo?

#16     Nov 11, 2008
  7. ""This action was necessary to maintain the stability of our financial system," said Neel Kashkari, who heads the government's bailout program. "

Neel KashKari (Kneel Cash Carry) in charge of the bailout?

you cant make this shit up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neel_Kashkari

someone from India (his parents) in charge of the bailout. call me 'racist', but but after working with H-1bs, i've never met a more universally dishonest group of people

#17     Nov 11, 2008
  8. AAA30

AAA30

I am not sure about the US but in Canada the advisor or their firm needs to pay the travel and accomodation expenses for themself as per regulations. So the cost for AIG would be for the seminars and entertainment.

I also have to agree with the other poster that this is how the industry works. There is a whole industry of people called wholesalers whoms job is to wine and dine retail advisors to win business. The real person who pays for these events is the end user of AIG's products.

#18     Nov 11, 2008
  9. AAA30

AAA30

Yeah you are a racist.

"Kashkari, an Indian-American,[4] was born on July 30, 1973, in Akron, Ohio, and grew up in the Akron suburb of Stow, Ohio. "

#19     Nov 11, 2008
  10. How about this... send them all to labor camps where they rebuild our nation's bridges and ports!

#20     Nov 11, 2008