Ahhhhh Johnnie! We hardly knew thee.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by flytiger, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Stories like this show why Bill Clinton was smart. He stuck to BJ's and butt sex.

2. Did I miss the "butt sex" story??? Please, enlighten me.

3. The interesting aspect of this is which campaign's dirty tricks department planted this story, Hillary's or Obama's? Because of the subject matter and the odiousness, we would immediately think Clinton, but who benefits from Edwards being out of the race? I would say Obama. Then the anti-Hillary vote is not split. You have to hand it to them however, as this is a classic hit job. Let's see how Edwards handles it.

BTW, didn't this story already surface a few months back? It went nowhere then.

4. The interesting aspect of this is which campaign's dirty tricks department planted this story, Hillary's or Obama's? Because of the subject matter and the odiousness, we would immediately think Clinton, but who benefits from Edwards being out of the race? I would say Obama. Then the anti-Hillary vote is not split. You have to hand it to them however, as this is a classic hit job. Let's see how Edwards handles it.

BTW, didn't this story already surface a few months back? It went nowhere then.

5. bohemian grove maybe?

6. Almost as wierd as this, Brittney Spears 16 year old sister is knocked up.... ok. Not wierd.

Wierd is, her Mother's "Parenting" book was to be released.

7. Hillary benefits from Edwards' campaign collapsing (though I don't think it will), since her poll ratings have been negatively correlated with JRE. (Obama and Edwards' poll ratings have a positive correlation implying that they do not share the same group of supporters).