AHG/Anekdoten's room?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Geoff36, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Geoff36

Geoff36

:p

Guess they all just sit around the compound in Argentina or Laos or wherever he lives and trade all day while making sure to liberally bash puretick every so often.

#21     Feb 11, 2009
  2. Geoff36

Geoff36

LOL

yeah this is getting a little weird.

Sounds like a stealth vend gone wrong. LMAO

#22     Feb 11, 2009
  3. OMFG, this is a free-for-all! :D

I'm sitting here ROTFLMAO cry'in, whew!

Ah, you guys are so much fun, but it's time to get some din-din. :p

#23     Feb 11, 2009
  4. Geoff36

Geoff36

No, Anek's info can be found in any decent TA/PA book, your failure is due to your lack of skills.

Although I think it's fucked up for him to charge for his info after he says he doesn't, I can't deny that his PA info is sound.

#24     Feb 11, 2009
  5. Anek teaching sucks, he charges for room access and my account is in the red because of him. All his teachings should be ignored.

Susana

#25     Feb 11, 2009

6. Okay you are good at impressions, and I can respect the intelligence behind that...but you should go fuck with someone else now.

Ask a few folks around here if it pays to fuck with me. See how long it takes me to dig up your credit report.

You are too smart to be Ckid.....so, I don't know WTF to think.

So far you have impersonated what, three people here?

You're picking the wrong one here bud.

Mandelbrot, can you think of anyone in the "troll bestiary" that this could be?

#26     Feb 11, 2009

7. Okay, you can stop with the faggotry at any time now Anek/Anek's wife/Susana whoever the fuck you are.

This makes 3 or 4 times you have posted the same lame attempt at advertisement wrapped in ironic humor.

#27     Feb 11, 2009
  8. Wow...I'm a PA trader in the commodity pits...and normally not prone to get into such musings...but this is TOO MUCH!! HAHA....

"I cant talk about his trading or himself, he asked everyone who learned from him to respond the same way"......anything about the way she said that sound CULTISH to anyone else?? LMAO!!

Having said that, I did learn a few things from Anek's postings...mostly just fine tuned the way I already traded. But this thread is HILARIOUS!!

#28     Feb 11, 2009
  9. [​IMG]

Susana and friends on the way to trading class:

[​IMG]

This shit gave me a headache, talk about a bizarre thread.

#29     Feb 11, 2009
  10. veggen

veggen

Why is there so got damn much hatred around in ET???

Am I missing something? I have only been here since this summer, did something happen before I came along? Has it allways been like this?

The funny thing is that most of the hatred, allways comes from the same 50 users! I see you guys in thread after thread, allways spreading your bad atmosphere in every thread you visit!

Why? Do you guys have so much spare time, do you find it amuzing?

Trading is such a lonely and tough business. Why not try helping each other out instead...

Ahh man, I ended up with the most gayish post of the day!
    Not my plan...:(

#30     Feb 11, 2009