$AGMH (1.3 mil float) has chart setup to $13 & then $15. Chart here.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wexin2000, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Here's the chart...

• agmh.JPG
      agmh.JPG
      File size:
      159.4 KB
      Views:
  2. This is what I like to see - actual calls! So I'm a total rook wexin2000, I see the wicks up to the 13ish and 15ish area. Is it the fat up bars and the wicks showing it trying to push higher, then the very narrow bar that shows some kind of pause/consolidation that points to it likely pushing up to 13 and 15 area again? Thanks!

3. SunTrader

SunTrader

I see chart (all 8 bars of it). Where is the setup? Other than others get in to bs penny stock to push it higher for you.

4. JackRab

JackRab

The setup is that's it's indeed penny stock like.

According to yahoo:
    AGM Group Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, focuses on providing financial technology services in foreign exchange to brokers and institutional clients in the People's Republic of China. It offers online trading platform application service for institutional clients; trading services for foreign exchange, precious metals, and oil based on spot contracts; and program trading application technology and management services. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China

It's a Chinese financial services/brokerage... very small float... probable pump and dump action.
    Good for a gamble, but likely a doozy.