Advantages in /NG or /CL trade? Why Ricky Gutierrez trades only these products?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by heispark, Oct 25, 2019.

1. heispark

heispark

It seems Ricky Gutierrez trades mostly /NG (plus DGAZ & UGAZ) and /CL (plus DWT & UWT). Does this trade have any advantage or is this relatively easier? I am not very familiar with these products...... :confused:

2. Overnight

Overnight

Maybe he has an insight to the energy infrastructure that he understands. Therefore, it is easier for him as compared to other instruments. *shrugs* Only he can tell you why.

heispark likes this.
  3. heispark

heispark

It seems this boy doesn't necessarily have a deep insight into the energy business. He mainly uses VWAP and price action plus simple MACD & RSI. Looks simple strategy.....

4. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Because he doesn't make money actually trading, and it's easier for him to pretend he knows what he's talking about if he focuses on dgaz.

Sweet McLaren though....and the kid can hustle

comagnum likes this.
  5. heispark

heispark

But he broadcasts live trading videos in real-time and TOS statement. So, I think he really makes money consistently.

6. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Meh, I still call b.s. on him. Bullshit radar is ringing loud...

7. maxinger

maxinger

don't follow people blindly.

Take about day trading.

NG is one the worst futures to trade during US summer time.
    Most of the time, its day range is rather small.

CL - one of the best futures to trade as its day range is big.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    beginner66 likes this.
  8. heispark

heispark

UGAZ & DGZA is 3x leverage of /NG, so small day range should be ok to him. If only day range matters, he would trade /NQ. My guess is he may feel comfortable with price action of /NG and /CL for some reason.

9. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

You know NG can be levered at around 20:1 at most brokers right?

10. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

NG can get entertaining late summer.

Anyone worth less than a few million who buys a car like that is an idiot. Oh, wait he has almost 700,000 subscribers who thinks he can teach them to get that car. F'n genius!!!

#10     Oct 26, 2019
    IAS_LLC likes this.