Adrienne Toghraie coaching ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TOMMYJR9, Sep 3, 2009.

1. hello guys i am thinking about buying her set of book's & cd's and takeing her trader's test to see what block's i have any feedback ? it will run around 600.00

2. It was wise of you to post this in the psychology forum as it appears you may need your head examined.

3. You have great words of wisdome !

4. Try out her lessons for yourself and see how you like them.

You don't have to go "all-in" and get the $6k course, she has things broken up into segments.

Any studying is good studying, and you can learn a lot about yourself and the markets along the way (as well as other traders).

5. THANKS, I THINK TO GET THE FIRST 5 LEVELS IT WILL RUN AROUND $600.00 INCLUDENIG THE TRADER EVALUATION TEST. WHAT DO YOU THINK AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER ? THANKS AGAIN

6. Why don't you email her and ask how much she made from actually trading in the past year...

7. You need someone to tell you what blocks you have?

Send me $500 and I'll tell you and you'll be $100 better off. What's more I'll give you a money back guarantee.

8. she does not trade, it's to boring for her. she works on the mind of someone who trades. :)

9. Hmmm...

10. Do you buy into that lame excuse? Say you are going to Afghanistan for 1st time front line duties and you and the choice between a special forces instructor who has just returned from the front line, or a psychologist who doesn't fight because fighting is boring.

Which are you going to believe will tell you what you really need to know to stay alive?

The difference between what you think it is like to be a trader and what it is really like when you have never traded is beyond words.

#10     Sep 4, 2009