AAPL - still can't understand why Steve Jobs hasnt...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by drukes1234, Sep 7, 2010.

1. The iPhone has been an unbelievable success obviously and before the Android it's only true competition was RIM. Myself, I have a Blackberry, the majority of my friends have a Blackberry, we all would rather an iPhone, other than the fact it does not have BBM. If the iPhone could come up with an application almost identical to BBM, RIM would essentially be dead and it would become PALM quicker than anyone could imagine. It's interesting to see how now all RIM commercials focus almost only on the experience of BBM, they know that's all they have any more. I know there are apps like WhatsApp and PING! but they're no where close to what BBM is. The point I'm trying to make is that no one on Wall Street talks about this when evaluating the AAPL stock but if they simply creating something like BBM, it would go very much under the radar of Wall Street analysts and probably present a great buying opportunity in AAPL has almost everyone who has a Blackberry would switch over to the iPhone as soon as their plans were up but from many I speak to they'd do it right away.