Home > Community Lounge > Politics > AAAintheBeltway: I Am A Doofus

AAAintheBeltway: I Am A Doofus

1. AAA seems to have had a meltdown today :(.Just imagine how bad its going to be for these guys when Obama wins re election

2. He's been melted a long damn time. Remember he had a hard on for Palin so bad he wanted her to be president then he was getting his rocks off over Bachmann, two good looking ladies for sure but not presidential material. Then he got pepperoni excited over 999 Herman "Pizzaman" Cain. And even crazier than supporting those three nut jobs he actually thought they could be the republican nominee.
    A proven history of poor judgment.

3. LOL:D Haven't heard that one before.

4. Four more idiots on ignore.

5. lol. is your alternate reality getting less crowded?

6. From the guy whose choice for President was Michelle Bachmann

7. The doofus has spoken.

8. S

Sadly, it appears that AAA has gone the way of Gnome and 377. He is aware he is in the minority everywhere he goes with his archaic views. But at least here, he can put people on ignore. He has a good mind, and it is truly unfortunate.

9. -----------------
    Ha Ha Ha...

Add another to ignore; dunsky!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dunsky

I love ET. So many men posting with one hand and stroking their c*cks in the other. 'If' you are married; how can your wive's stand you?

Personally, I am a PROUD supporter of gay rights, health rights, civil rights, women's rights, basically--humanity not getting shafted by the wealthy & powerful & ugly people.

Dust & Nothingness here...every 'cycle' swings left & right over time; can't we all just get more perspective as we get older and let these issues not be so polarizing.

The Eponymous 'Asectic-One' Vice Chancellor Hedvig Von Homo Dikkeman XII

10. Ha Ha Ha...

Add another to ignore; dunsky!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dunsky

I love ET. So many men posting with one hand and stroking their c*cks in the other. 'If' you are married; how can your wive's stand you?

Personally, I am a PROUD supporter of gay rights, health rights, civil rights, women's rights, basically--humanity not getting shafted by the wealthy & powerful & ugly people.

Dust & Nothingness here...every 'cycle' swings left & right over time; can't we all just get more perspective as we get older and let these issues not be so polarizing.

The Eponymous 'Asectic-One' Vice Chancellor Hedvig Von Homo Dikkeman XII

11. Hey AAA, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the terminology used, as indicated in the exact quote. If that lands me on your ignore list, so be it. Too bad, since I'm usually in agreement with you. Lighten up, man.

Post edit: Guess he won't see my post. Such is life. Easy come, easy go.