A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN) - Breakout candidate

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by miguel007, Jan 26, 2015.

1. A10 Networks Inc (NYSE:ATEN) could be gearing up for a nice run next week so make sure to take action and do not miss out on this opportunity. The stock closed up over 8% yesterday on decent volume in a weak stock market environment, that means there is some serious interest in this stock. Technical indicators point to the stock being in an upward trend already, but in my honest opinion this could be just the beginning of a potential breakout that could bring huge returns. With the company announcing a new partnership with Cisco and technical indicators pointing to a breakout, this stock is a screaming buy right now IMHO....don't miss the boat.....I expect there to be a ton of eyeballs on ATEN next week. A stop-loss should be located at 4.81.

Stocks to keep an eye on January 26

[​IMG]

2. it actually looks better on weekly

3. nursebee

nursebee

I like watching for new high breakouts not anything 2nd rate with resistance all over.

4. thats a good rule to follow. in this case there is a big gap to fill. not an ideal candidate but OK

5. nursebee

nursebee

It's been a profitable rule to follow for NVAX

6. Risk619

Risk619

I'm going to build an ago that tweets/posts all my long positions to help drive some upward pressure into them.