A very booooring trade today...Hanger (HNGR)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Cabin111, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Cabin111

Cabin111

So I had over $4,000. in my Roth IRA...Had to put the money somewhere. My wife was showing me a tech company to look into...A robotic prosthetics company (Myomo MYO). Great ideas and products...But they are running out of money. I also saw they market their products through Hanger. A bit morbid, but when the Iraq war started, I bought Hanger...Knowing of IUDs (landmines) would be there. I sold my Hanger stock years ago. It became an afterthought about buying it now. But it has been down, so I bought 200 shares today.

Also with obesity in the US, I know that diabetes will continue and legs will have to come off. We will also see more strokes (obesity and baby boomers)...Hence MYO technology. Hate to see it, but it will be a reality. Anyways here is my trades for today 10/15/21.

Bought 200 shares Hanger at $19.12 I then sold 2 covered calls for April 22 $20. for $1.70 each...Got $340. for my calls.

The big questions are insurance reimbursements...Will they rise?? If we knew the answer, we could better gauge the company...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  2. fan27

fan27

HNGR could easily be heading back to $12. Stock is moving in the wrong direction.

HNGR.JPG

3. Cabin111

Cabin111

Yeah, it could drop...I put my trades on this forum. Both the good and bad ones...People can judge them (tear them apart). I hope to generate income from the options over the years, if they don't get called away. Had a large CD mature today at the bank. You could only guess what the new rate is!! I am invested across the board in stocks, gold/silver, housing, international stocks, ect.

I hope just a boring, very stable move...

Who you going to call?? Hanger!!

https://myomo.com/?utm_campaign=bra...__PS2JCpcbnqTuhDst_cfT8BX8SRv0RoCCSoQAvD_BwE#

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    fan27 likes this.
  4. maxinger

maxinger

Why don't you do the reverse?
    then it is not boring.

ok now serious discussion.
    price is going down.
    as of now, there is no indication it is making a U turn.

5. Cabin111

Cabin111

Fremont Street Las Vegas...Two weeks ago. I know this may not be fair...But look at the obesity!! Take a look at the people at a pro football game...A lot of strokes and diabetes coming.

6. jnbadger

jnbadger

Also with obesity in the US, I know that diabetes will continue and legs will have to come off. We will also see more strokes (obesity and baby boomers)...Hence MYO technology. Hate to see it, but it will be a reality.

This is why I am 54 years old 6' 0" and 195 pounds in Wisconsin. (OK, maybe 5' 11" in my old age). But I take care of myself. I see it all around me. It's horrifying. I'm so used to seeing a certain person at a grocery store, I don't even think twice anymore. But then I just thought, there is no fucking way she would ever fit in an airline seat. She is always very nice to me. But I never thought about that. I don't want to shame her. But I work hard to never be like that.

7. fan27

fan27

Your stock is having a stroke right now and I doubt a country of fat people are going to be able to help it.

SunTrader likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yup. Better to buy stocks going higher (though too counter-intuitive for most folks) ....... to live longer.

Handle123 and fan27 like this.