A suggestion for Geithner

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hire Madoff and Stamford, they , unlike you , have a clue on what the thieves are up to.

March 5 (Bloomberg) -- Former U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission member Annette Nazareth has taken herself out of the running to be deputy Treasury secretary, according to people familiar with the matter.

Nazareth, who hadn’t been nominated, was warned that her SEC work would be assailed at Senate confirmation hearings, the people said. Before becoming a commissioner, Nazareth was head of the SEC’s market regulation division where she helped design an oversight regime that has been criticized for missing Wall Street’s excessive risk taking.

Nazareth’s decision is a setback for Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, who is without any confirmed senior aides as he grapples with the global financial crisis. Caroline Atkinson, an official at the International Monetary Fund, also withdrew from consideration as undersecretary for international affairs, said a person familiar with the matter.

2. lrm21

lrm21

3. You also looking for a career as a professional Hangman?

4. lrm21

lrm21

I wont charge

5. You obviously have no CLUE either.
    Wrong agency. Geithner is Secretary of the Treasury . . . not the SEC.

6. Dude, you have no shame do ya. Why you want to expose your idiocy in public, when you could easily just stfu and leave it in doubt.

I was not the least bit confused, which is more than I can say for you. The point was that all the agencies, not the least of which the Treasury, needs people that can smell them coming.

Now go back to picking your feet in Poughkeepsie

March 5 (Bloomberg) -- Former U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission member Annette Nazareth has taken herself out of the running to be deputy Treasury secretary, according to people familiar with the matter.