A sad day for journalism, Bill O'Reily retires

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

67 years on Earth about the same amount of millions in the bank, it is time to call it quit. He has just shaken hands with the Pope, his bucket list is full.

He will be joining Roger Ailes in retirement community, where all the maids are willing participants whatever goes on behind closed doors....

2. Replacing him might be a tad harder than replacing Meeeegyn Kelly. I nominate our girl Tomi.

[​IMG]

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Just to have some competition, let's toss Lauren Southern in there too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

A pro choice,rap music loving pal of Trever Noah and Charlamagne Tha God...great choice :thumbsup:

5. java

java

The lighthearted dimwits called the 5.

6. They will be at 9, Tucker moved to O'Reilly's old slot.

Murdoch's idiot sons are kidding themselves if they believe this isn't going to kill their numbers. A percentage of O'Reilly's core viewers will leave and not come back. How big, I can't say, but I think it will be on the order of 25%. They are loyal to him, not Fox. So Tucker will be hurt as well, since he got a big leadin audience from O'Reilly. And The Five? Five morons are not going to cut it at the premier 9:00 slot.

Clubber Lang and Optionpro007 like this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Maybe keep the seat warm for Bannon. :D

8. java

java

They say they are going after Rachel. That's not much of a victory is it? I very rarely watch FNC but I often watch FBN. Especially Lou Dobbs. Never cared for Oreilly or Hannity. Both of them way out of touch with my crowd. But I am an avid tv watcher, on all the time in the background until this time of year when baseball moves to the foreground. They should just fire all men at Fox and get it over with.

9. Kimberly is going to have to hike up that skirt again.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

They need someone with some moxy. Tucker's not gonna work. Too boyish. Bret Bair is a good journalist.... but too boooring.
    They need an outspoken person,... but they must have a commanding voice. Voice is everything, and OReilly fans need a certain type to stay. Hume could do it with some intense makeover and good writers. Maybe.

#10     Apr 19, 2017