A new way to track, analyze and optimize your trading performance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tradethetrade, May 24, 2017.

1. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

I am the founder of Trademetria, a new trading journal software that allows brokers, traders and investors to analyze, understand and optimize their trading performance.

Whether you are a pro or amateur trader, knowing your key trading metrics is vital to optimize your performance based on quantifiable evidence, not subjective guessing.

If you are not making money yet, this system will show you why. If you are making money, it will show you how to make more.

Invest in yourself and in your trading business.

Here are some core features:
    • Measure trading performance using more than 20 proven trading metrics such as profit factor, win ratio, pnl by shorts, avg holding time, etc.
    • Run several performance based reports to find out where/when/how/why you lose/make money. Includes our unique day trading report for active day traders.
    • Track pnl on multiple accounts and keep your trading business organized.
    • Track open positions for equities for up to 50 accounts and forget about logging in to 9 brokers at once.
    • Track your best strategies, back test new ones and trade with more confidence.
    • Track credits and charges like platform and market fees and stay on top of every penny that goes in/out of your accounts.
    • Import from broker/platform files. No need to manually add your trades. We work with some of the top brokers and platforms and can add yours within 1 business day.
    • Rank your best/worst instruments and trade the most profitable ones.
    Here are some screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to comment if you have any questions.

Here is our company website https://www.trademetria.com

P.S. We also offer software for trading firms. I'll be making an announcement shortly regarding this.
    P.S.2 Screenshots above include my real results when I started trading.

2. Fonz

Fonz

Hi Thiago,

Looks very interesting!
    Questions:
    1. Will it work for stocks, options, and futures?
    2. Will it provide any help at tax time, specially for traders in securities?
    3. Any way to keep track of a specific strategy? Like, entering a number (of a strategy) or comment at each trade.

Thank you.

3. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Hey Fonz, glad you liked it and thank you for your questions.

1. Yes for all, but we can only work directional (buy and sell) options trades only. We don't offer some low liquid futures contracts, but it takes a few minutes to add them if that's your case.
    2. You can run day trade / swing trade reports to track long/short capital gains, besides tracking your pnl. It might help, but it was not made for tax tracking.
    3. Yes, you can tag your trades with your strategies and run our specific strategies report that will tell you what strategies are most/least profitable.

You can open a free lifetime account and test most of the features.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  4. Fonz

Fonz

I will give it a try. Thank you.
    If I may, providing a way of helping at tax time for an extra fee (why not in relation with specialized tax prep. people) would be a huge improvement. You could provide new clients to these tax guys and offer a new service.
    Thanks again.

5. truetype

truetype

How does it onboard trading data? API connection to the usual brokers, or is hand-entry required?

6. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

You are welcome Fonz. I am not a tax guy, but I know there is huge potential. The system can probably help traders the way it is. Our primary goal is to help traders make money. Hopefully, we'll be able to tackle income taxes some day.

7. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Hey truetype, thank you for your question. No api yet, but you can export your trading data and import into our system. I can certainly take a look at your broker's api for a possible quick integration.

8. lindq

lindq

What do you mean by "export your trading data and import into our system?"

How?

9. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Hi Lindq,

Thank you for your question.

Pretty much every broker or trading platform has an export feature that exports your trade executions to a file, typically a .csv. This file is used by other systems like ours to import your executions into our system. It might sound complicated, but it is actually a 2 minute process.

Here is a video showing how you can import your trades from Ninja Trader.

10. truetype

truetype

Can you list the brokers/platforms whose exports your software can ingest? Thanks.

#10     May 25, 2017