A Great investment strategy!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by alientrader, Nov 4, 2008.

1. New investment strategy

If you had purchased $1,000 worth of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 worth of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 worth of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

BUT ... if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for a recycling refund, you would have received a $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment strategy is to drink heavily & recycle. It's called the 401-Keg.

:D

2. lol

Congress will be studying this closely, and doing some first-hand research, in an effort to enact legislation that allows for the tax-free transition from existing retirement accounts, into this new 'retirement investment vehicle.'

Great work to the dedicated team of researchers fro this new investemnt discovery. It is rumored that all risk managers will now be tweaking their models of MPT to include this most valuable liquid asset.

3. Not bad liquidity either.

4. sheer genius! :p

5. lol I was reading your post and laughing...my collegues are looking at me with a very strange gaze...lol... :D :D :D