A courageous move!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2cents, Jan 22, 2007.

1. I must say, congrats Baron for deleting the "Baron do u support this?" thread altogether... i mean, feedback? a difficult question on substance?, why bother, when it gets too difficult, lets just focus on form, or consider it off-topic or whatever and just zzzzzzzzzzap it!... otherwise, what a waste of time innit?

yaaawwwnnn... beautiful day today in tokyo, feel like kicking some ass... u guys?

2. mxjones

mxjones

I am sure it was deleted because steve felt the need to make post after post laced with profanity.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, it was deleted because:

1. On the first page of the thread I addressed the issue brought up by the thread starter.

2. After that, the thread got off-topic about steve46 and alledgedly deceased loved ones from the 911 attacks.

4. yeah but... if profanity's an issue, looking at his posting history u can safely ban steve46 altogether, seems to me...

as for "off-topic", anybody who's read the thread and the question posed would know its just a convenient cop out...

at the same time i don't really care: its probably better to have a virtual psycho such as stevo glued to his ET window rather than let loose on the streets... an act of public service almost :D thks baron

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yes, it's all about doing the greater good, innit 2cents? :D

6. 'tis indeeeed!
    :D

great site ET by the way... cheerio!

7. You know Baron,

I can't seem to get past the idea that your response just now, seems just a little "chicken shit" to me.

I realize you can't (certainly you're not obligated) look into every dispute to see who is "right", but I believe I have shown some character here over a period of time.

In my opinion, "2 inches" and his little buddy had only one thing in mind and that was to have a little fun at my expense.

So really at the end here, I find myself thinking "what do I need this for"...

I think I will pass on posting. I am sure "2 inches" and his buddy will pick up the slack. Certainly I am aware that no one is irreplaceable least of all me.

Good luck with your business. By the way, that "greater good" theory seems to be a real winner.

Steve

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That's true, but the point is that the thread got off-topic, which is why is was deleted. It wasn't about me playing detective trying to figure out which off-topic person was in the right.

I would agree with that, which is just another reason why the thread was removed.

You need it for the same reason that pretty much everybody else here does: ET fills a social void in your life and therefore it's generally a cool place to hang out, especially when you have people like 2cents to pick on :D

9. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from steve46:

In my opinion, "2 inches" and his little buddy had only one thing in mind and that was to have a little fun at my expense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I would agree with that, which is just another reason why the thread was removed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from steve46:

So really at the end here, I find myself thinking "what do I need this for"...

2. You need it for the same reason that pretty much everybody else here does: ET fills a social void in your life and therefore it's generally a nice be, especially when you have people like 2cents to pick on

1. just for avoidance of doubt, absolutely not the case... i simply dislike liars in general, and find lying on such a topic to be pretty abject...

2. too much honor... i can't possibly be worth stevo's valuable drivel time

10. I am going to miss God's gift to trading and those wonderful, profanity-laced missives.

#10     Jan 23, 2007