75,000 apply for 2,000 McJobs in Chicago

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Stok, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Stok

Stok

2. How many of them are from India?

3. S2007S

S2007S

Unbelievable, there were 50,000 jobs available throughout the US and one state sent in 75k applications for 2000 jobs, I am sorry but this becoming a very sad economy, those numbers are just incredible!

4. Elder000

Elder000

What I am about to write I write only for you.

I am interested in your answer and yours alone.

You and I both know how this party is going to end. Now a days you really don't need any degree to figure out that US default and financial collapse is going to occur just a matter of time.

What are we going to do about it?

What are your ideas other than writing posts on internet.

Are you planning to move to Canada or China or are you staying here?

If you are staying here just like me that means you will be here to witness the collapse.

Can we do something to prevent it?

5. Take back $5 Trillion to $9 Trillion donated to bankrupt companies. USA will have $9 Trillion and this will provide some time to think of future plans.

China and India have developed on USA expenses. Tell China and India to donate $5 Trillion or $10 Trillion to USA.

6. Elder000

Elder000

You should take some time to understand that borrowing money from Fed as a monetary system can only end in collapse.

It doesn't matter if I Elder000 write you a check of 10-20 trillion. (lets says check is legit)

System will still collapse because every dollar created by the Fed adds to the Debt.

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH DOLLARS IN EXISTENCE TO PAY FOR DEBT BECAUSE DOLLAR IS DEFINED AS DEBT

If United States government does not abolish the Fed and print their own currency and manage it responsibly.

KISS US GOODBYE

7. Elder000

Elder000

When Fed people like Bernanke say that most of the money Fed makes on interest payments gets sent into treasury anyway.

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HIM??

DID YOU SEE THAT MONEY ??

DID YOU COUNT IT ??

THEY LIE

THEY LIE

THEY LIE

AND THAT IS WHY THIS WHOLE FUC^&*K COUNTRY IS GOING TO COLLAPSE

AMERICAN CITIZENS WILL NOT HAVE BREAD TO EAT

(shouting)
    DO YOU GET ME

8. Elder000

Elder000

I am sorry for exploding like that, I am just very frustrated that very few people understand just how serious the situation is.

This is not business as usual.
    local CEOs I talked to are scared man
    they are scared

9. I will write a simple example.

There is a hungry man who has not eaten any food for 2 days. This man has a gun. There is another man who has $1 million. The hungry gun man threatens the millionaire saying "give me $10,000 or $20,000 or I will use this gun"

Is this hungry man doing anything wrong? If he does not eat he will die but if the millionaire loses $20,000 then no problem. He still has $980,000.

This is what I mean by "Tell China and India to donate $5 Trillion or $10 Trillion to USA. They have developed on USA expenses".

10. I remember when Russian army was withdrawing from Afghanistan 20 years back, they were laughing. They were happy about something.

Today killing each Taliban soldier costs $50 Million for USA. Immediately withdraw USA army from Afghanistan. Other countries who have financial interest in Afghanistan, tell these countries to send their army to Afghanistan. USA should get the hell out of Afghanistan.

#10     Apr 30, 2011