59th birthday today... woot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCalhoun, Jan 19, 2023.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Getting old and cranky lol... glad the market gapped up my vxx spxs for birthday gift.

2. Happy Birthday, Ken. Dance like no one's watching.

[​IMG]

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Lol

Nobert likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

Happy Birthday Ken.

KCalhoun likes this.
  5. GoldDigger

GoldDigger

[​IMG]

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Nobody really gives a shit about your birthday, Ken. Every human on this website has a birthday, every year, but you are the only asshole who starts his own birthday thread and goes "Happy Birthday to me! WHEEEEE!".

Sheesh, no wonder you find solace in sex dolls, you intellectual midget who puts people on block because you cannot stand a little argument. Limp-dicked brain. Your "students" are being fleeced. I mean, seriously, look at what you have accomplished with no real trading. It is a fascinating study in bullshit.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Dude... that's uncalled for.
    If you don't like him... whatever, but that's pretty f'd up.
    Bro's sharing his birthday... bfd.

Happy birthday Ken.

ElCubano and Nobert like this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

When he turns on you when you finally call him out on his bullshit, you will feel the same way. Until then, make him feel at home here. In fact, you can help sell his sex dolls...He actually gave us a link to his preferred site, and was looking for bumpfs.

No worries VZ, you will eventually learn. Ken is a total waste of time. Happy birthday to his wife, who wishes she was a plastic pal that is fun to be with, to use the Douglas Adams vernacular.

9. Darc

Darc

Gawd you're a cunny funt ON! :D

10. Overnight

Overnight

This is the chit chat section. You can type "funny cunt" here without repercussions.

#10     Jan 20, 2023