46.3 million Americans without health insurance

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ASusilovic, Sep 10, 2009.

1. UN-VE-LIE-VA-BLE ! The "richest" nation around the world !

2. S2007S

S2007S

yep and as the president said yesterday about 14,000 people a day lose health insurance. The costs continue to sky rocket, I know a family where they pay approx $2000 a month for health insurance. I have shopped it around for just myself and costs are as high as $600-$700 a month.

Health care makes up 1/6 of the GDP, without any plan in place its going to SOAR!!!!!

3. I have insurance, that I pay for myself. I don't want any handouts.

4. Take Europe's weakest link Spain.

16% VAT and up to 40 % progressive Income Taxes.

Every Citizen receives: Healthcare, College Education and 4 weeks Paid Vacation.

5. I must have been doing it all wrong. Never had a paid vacation except while in the military.

6. That number is a joke. But it sure sounds good

7. skylr33

skylr33

When you take out the number of illegal immigrants, and younger, healthier people that simply choose not to purchase insurance, the number is more around 14-15 million. It's comical how Obama and the douche bag Democrats love to inflate the numbers. lol They make sound like 46 million people are so desperate for insurance that they will all die tomorrow if we don't do something. Again, the "true" number of people that are in dire need of coverage is 14-15 million. The other 30 million simply choose not to buy it, or are illegals.
    So, does the entire system need to be overhauled for 14-15 million people? That's what the dictator-in-chief thinks.

8. Take Europe's weakest link Spain.

16% VAT and up to 40 % progressive Income Taxes.

Every Citizen receives: Healthcare, College Education and 4 weeks Paid Vacation.
    ----------------------------------------------------

What about the pension.:D

9. +1

10. I beleive last might Obama lowered the number down to 30m from the 46m number.

But he's already lost credibility with a large number of voters for this sort of crap- trying to sell the same thing by switching the numbers and catch phrases all around thinking when people hear what they want, then they'll buy the clunker.

#10     Sep 10, 2009